1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it true that even average to below average women won't settle for any guy other than Chad?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Ra's Al Ghul, Jun 12, 2018.

1. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

As a woman i must say you are incorrect. Do I want a man that smells bad and looks like a slob? No. But taking care of yourself has nothing to do with weight. If my choice was w very attractive guy who was a jerk or an average guy who was amazing I’d pick the latter.

And to be clear women decide if they wiii not sleep with you in one meeting. We rarely actually decide to sleep with you until later on. The way attraction works for women as opposed to men is vastly different. It’s why not many women enjoy one night stands. Attraction is in our minds and that takes time to develop. Are there some women as you describe? Sure but overall that’s just not the case. And if a woman is this way you don’t want to be with her.

2. robz13_

robz13_ Fapstronaut

Yes, yes it does. 80/20 rule my friend.

vinilzord2.0 likes this.
  3. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Dude, not every woman is into the "DYEL"(do you even lift) gym Bro douche guy. I have seen some fine women and not even most of them were with these douche-gym bro types; they were with 'skinny fat' guys like you mentioned, skinny hipsters, sometimes chubby manlets, even nerdy Asian guys. But I understand, you're in your early 20's and early 20's guys are always bombarded by the gym Bro indoctrination. The only people mesmerized by the gym Bro bodybuilder types are 12 year old boys trying to get biceps.

4. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

If you believe something, you'll focus on and find all sorts of evidence to support that belief.

Drop the stories you've built up. Drop the research. Drop other people's experiences and advice. Drop what you think you know and what you've experienced in the past. Drop the generalizations.

Don't assume you know what's going to happen. Don't take outcomes personally. Just go after what you want and see what happens. There's all sorts of individuals out there with many different interests. You can't possibly predict what an entire gender wants or doesn't want.

Hitto and Deleted Account like this.
  5. vinilzord2.0

vinilzord2.0 Fapstronaut

Exactly. So obvious but some people refuse this fact.

You’re missing the point. Decent physique equals attraction because that’s how Nature works. In absence of physical attraction there’s psychological attraction (as I said, good game matters). Psychological attraction can be built if the guy has his shit together. BUT, good body and good game means 99% of women will be interested.

Also you’re 31 but never hit the gym and is asking stupid stuff like this? That’s a shame.

robz13_ likes this.