1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is he flirting with me?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by green lion eating the sun, Sep 30, 2018.

1. I'd like to jump in here.

Before I start, in my opinion, it is NOT a good idea to get into or attempt to get into a relationship with somebody that doesn't speak your language. I know a woman that tried it, it ended HORRIBLY.

Sure, there very well may be exceptions to this, but I really think, regardless of whether or not this guy likes you, to just drop it.

If he doesn't want to get together with you because you're a co-worker, I'd agree with him. As someone pointed out earlier:

It doesn't strike me as a very wise thing to do.

See the very top.

Telling you not to touch him doesn't necessarily denote homosexuality. Speaking for myself, there's a girl I know that used to be prone to touching me and I did not find her to be physically attractive at all. I was fine with the touching from her to begin with, but after 3 years of her not taking a hint, it got more than a little annoying.

*sucks in teeth*

Might've been an accident? But if it was on purpose, yeah, that's pretty fucked up.

Any straight man would not appreciated being questioned on the possibility that they're gay at all. Despite what you see on TV, if a man made a suggestive comment to another man and that man wasn't gay, he's got a pretty good chance of being upper-cutted. Since you're a woman and he's not willing to punch you, the next step is avoiding you. Which is something I'd probably do to you as well.

In all honesty, I'm thinking that even if you did want a chance of dating him, you might've ruined it by teasing and questioning his sexuality.

It looks like you've already made the choice not to pursue it either and all I'm saying is I concur.

2. Found the courage to talk with him when I saw him alone for a second yesterday and eventually he told me he has a girlfriend. Wow.:oops: And I thought he was gay or disgusted my physical appearance. I was pretty sure he was single. :emoji_dizzy_face: I apologized to him saying basically i would have never flirted with him if i knew he had a gf. That I respect people in a relatioship. told him i didn't want to molest him, that is not my style. That i wasn't going to touch him anymore. Told all of this in his language (was so awkward, and other male colleagues when they found out we were talking, they just made fun of it like 15 year old boys)

He tried to tell me i misinterpreted but he def was flattered by my attention (from the way he was talking to me, all the other guys at work wanted attention from me and i just chose to give attention to him). he liked my touches (his smile said it all), even though i felt bad for his gf when he told me he is dating and i behaved in an inappropiate way. he told me he ignored me coz sometimes i didn't say hello to him or goodbye but it wasn't always like this. it makes sense he ignored me when he realized i didn't just want to flirt, but tried to go out with him and he felt ignoring me given he is with another girl

about him locking me with another guy after i admitted i wanted to do more than flirting with him "Might've been an accident? But if it was on purpose, yeah, that's pretty fucked up." that hurt me a bit. probably a defense mechanism to get me with someone else. very childish from someone in his 30s but whatever

btw we started working together but kept smiling, and at some point he said who of us wanted to work on another floor and i went there. i just couldn't stop smiling with him. the best way was to not be too close. he gave a high five. we were all smiles but we had to stay separated

i dunno why i was happy and all smiles when seeing him. it was "stupid" but cute. the only person i actually enjoyed working with there. it is better though it didn't go anywhere coz it would have not been a lasting stuff. we didn't talk a lot and struggled sometimes understanding each other but i liked having this crush :emoji_blush::emoji_ok_woman:

3. this week is his last week at this work. i felt maybe he decided to quit the job once i made it obvious i maybe wanted to go on a date with coz days concide. well, it was awkward being with him after i made obvious my intention. today when he left for work, he says goodbye to me in my language, with a big smile and blew me a kiss. just out of curiosity, did he blow me a kiss to make fun of me for "liking" him? i was professional and went to work in another space since he told me he had a gf and i misinterprented his actions and words, even though he never made a clear and real move