1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

is david icke a fraud or legit

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by 19m, May 30, 2019.

1. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

is he a fraud ? he talks about how technology will get to the point were we will be there slaves and such . and there’s is a plan that the bad guys are doing supposedly what do you guys think ?

2. Nine

Nine Fapstronaut

He believes the British Royal family are lizard people.

...That should answer your question?

I mean at least I hope it does. I'd be a little worried if not!

3. Wankeroni

Wankeroni Fapstronaut

That ugly ass bitch queen does look like a lizard.

4. I think he is geuinely deluded. Possibly a schizophrenic.

1978 likes this.
  5. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

yea t
    yea true !

6. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

yup ! why do so many people believe him!

7. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

true but still

8. UK Lad

UK Lad Fapstronaut

He’s quite intelligent. He use to be a mp politician in Westminster. Then he probably had a wake up call. And saw the light. Every human has a specific light in them. Many are called but few are chosen. David icke is very intelligent. Lizards n stuff well magicians can conjure up such tricks, we just don’t see it. Magicians have always existed even dark black magick where you can communicate with evil omens that can turn human have found their way into society.

A while back, this is a true story btw. I was browsing Facebook, and came across a strange girl who had got sent an invite from a stranger at masons hall in London, temple of the knights Templar’s illuminati. I clicked on his invite but there was a description which said the following, “he is returning after 50 years in his original disguise but will only reveal himself to those who will serve him”. I kept reading. It said “you must be dressed for the occasion and pass each room and be surrounded by well dresssed men. “.. I was like wtf. I began to investigate this girl. She was also palm reading and was hollow eyed very pretty but creepy. No religion nothing but she was intriguing.

Then it said, the master reveals himself every 50 years. And the rest I’ve forgotten.

My assumption is, at that time I was curious and found something only few have knowledge of.

Over the years ppl like David icke who have talked about secret societies have met a devastated end to their life, either murdered or poisoned.

Let look at the recent examples.

Malcolm x, he knew the hidden power system best. Was murdered by USA fbi.

Bob Marley anti establishment singer
    Poisoned with cancer

John f Kennedy, shot because he knew what unity would do to USA

Abraham Lincoln shot for freeing slaves

Bill white speaker of illuminati killed in USA gunshot by CIA

Current day Professor Noam Chomsky the last survivor of realism in politics and explaining how the state works.. to be killed yet he hasn’t been killed though I’m surprised!

Aaron Schwartz American kid computer geek programmer, killed for knowing secrets of the internet!

David icke is for real!

WealthyMonk and Deleted Account like this.
  9. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Denton.png
    But yes, I can see it happening because it already happend.

10. I don't think he is a fraud as such because i think he genuinely believes what he talks about, however after watching a few of his talks some time ago i can understand the attraction for people. He offers a glimpse into a world something akin to a sci fi horror movie and i have to admit it is captivating although in my honest opinion, i think he is a fantasist.

1978 likes this.
  11. 1978

1978 Fapstronaut

I used to be quite into him, and it was watching his videos around 2006 that opened my eyes to 9/11. But over the years I have drifted away from him. I think the turning point for me was around 2013 when, half way through watching one of his big talks, he was showing how water has a memory, and then he seemed to conclude that this means that homeopathy is true. For me that was a leap too far.

I think he spews out so much random stuff that half the time it seems to be true and half the time it seems to be utter nonsense. It's the law of averages. If you talk random shit, on average half of what you say will have a ring of truth to it.

I don't trust his research methods. He seems to gravitate towards anything that's the opposite of the mainstream view. His approach seems to be: if he finds out some information, and contradicts what most other people believe, he thinks it's probably true. But then because sometimes it is true, that can lead people to follow him and believe everything he says.

I've heard him defend himself by saying that he's merely passing on information. But that's exactly what he accuses mainstream journalists of doing. He calls them "repeaters". But he is just the same. The only difference is that the information that he "repeats" is weird shit that most people haven't heard before. Sometimes it will turn out to be true, and sometimes it will turn out to be nonsense. A bit like the mainstream news really, except his stuff sounds weirder and more fascinating.

Follow the money. He's made a career out of talking about weird shit. He sells books and packs out big theaters. Becaue people like being told weird stuff, because it makes them feel like they're finding out something exciting and interesting. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS TRUE!

thorswrath32 likes this.
  12. lol

13. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

yea !

FX-05 likes this.
  14. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

agreed well said !

1978 likes this.
  15. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Not reptiles but they do have ties to paedophilia. With the jersey pedos and all that.

16. When he came out he stated he was the second coming of Christ and everyone ridiculed. him . Later on people began to not that alot of his predictions in his writings came true. Some of his viewpoints are crazy as hell but I find much of what he says to be spot on. You don't have to wholeheartedly agree with everything someone says to find value in some of what someone says.

17. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

He is definitely on the right track as the British Royal family have close ties to the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and the freemasonry. They also visit the Bilderberg-group meetings almost every year (like most royal families in Europe) and do therefore have much more power than people think. Our own royal family's (the Swedish one) connection to the freemasonry and regular attendance at the Bilderberg-meetings is why I have a large distrust for our current royal family.
    I would be more than happy to see it be replaced by the descendants of some of our former ancient royal families instead.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weir...inks-rothschilds-new-world-order-revealed-spt

18. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

No he didn't! There is enough controversy about this man.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    UK Lad likes this.
  19. UK Lad

UK Lad Fapstronaut

So sorry he was a pro footballer in the90s I think. I confused him with some other guy.