1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is cashew eating is healthy for fitness?

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by Zillion, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

I`m not a kind of fitness freak or obsessed trainer, as far as trying to keep me healthy.

I`ve started to do some home workouts like pushups, squats, chair dips.

Also, not consuming anything processed or junk foods. so the question is, can we eat cashew as equal as we eat other dry fruits like Walnuts, Almonds?.

Are they healthy or it has some LDL and cholesterol thing?, If, so can I eat it on a moderate basis?.

2. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

No, I would say Cashews are very rich in fat. So around three would be fine for a day, or it may vary from person to person, but,I don't think it's necessary to consume cashews when you are lurping up almonds and walnuts.
    Have a good day, ;). Cheers:)

Optimum Fortitude likes this.
  3. @CoolBuddy7 Who could only eat 3 little cashew nuts a day. Cashews are so guhd

4. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

;) Actually they are, I myself eat a lot as soon as I reach out to the container that contains Cashews, but just was trying to mean too much of cashews are not good given that you are working out..:):)

Symbol of Peace and Coffee Candy like this.
  5. ReclaimedLife

ReclaimedLife Fapstronaut

Almost all nuts are good if you want to gain weight. You just have to buy theem natural without any salt or them having been roasted in oil.

6. gauti

gauti Fapstronaut

Gud.. All d best

7. johnpost

johnpost Fapstronaut

Cashews is one of biggest source of protein and it contain many mineral such as phosphorus, magnesium, manganese and zinc.

It has some amazing benefits

· Heart diseases

· High blood pressure

· Muscle cramps

· Migraine

· Headaches

Recent studies show that cashews is really beneficial for reducing blood pressure and raising good cholesterol level.

8. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

Raw cashews are good for you, and also have that niacin stuff in it that improves mood apparently. I just wouldn’t do them cooked if you’re in it for health

9. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

Raw Cashews and Brazil nuts baby!

10. captainteemo

captainteemo Fapstronaut

Sure i would recommend it specially with training it can help your muscle recovery process and immune system
    making you achieve your goals faster!

11. johnpost

johnpost Fapstronaut

Cashew nut are having sweet and salty taste as well as great source of vitamins and minerals, Cashew also contain fiber, Fat, Protein, Carbohydrates and Calories. Cashew is really beneficial for reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease which can cause of reducing the cholesterol level.