1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Astrology bs or not?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BetaToAlpha, Feb 25, 2017.

1. I read how one person needed heart surgery when he was living on his Pluto line (AstroCartoGraphy, you can calculate it free with AstroClick Travel). He moved out and suddenly no longer needed the operation. JFK's Pluto line passed above Dallas...

I'm living on my Pluto line since 2014 and every time I come here my adrenals get worse. The first days I'm fine and can eat normally, but as time goes on I start reacting to even healthy food like poison. I get severe issues with food and everything I eat makes me have crashes here. Every time I go to a place not on my Pluto line, say Paris my adrenals are suddenly stronger and I can even eat sugar in moderation. They also say Pluto lines bring troubles, negative people, loneliness and trouble with money and the law. Check to all. People here instantly dislike me and many times they try to scam me. I almost got sued here!

Everyone says Pluto lines are the worst. Cannot wait to leave this place now and I'm never going back. What's your take guys? Btw I discovered all that after coming here and facing the difficulties and rudeness. And my fellow countrymen like it here so it's not because of my origin. Meanwhile in Paris people liked me and I felt truly alive unlike here. Here it's like I'm constantly sick and attract negativity or meh. I try to fight it but I guess this country was not meant to be my place. I hope I get more luck in the future as a compensation for this study abroad from hell. I hope God and destiny don't forget the times I'll feel burned out just by eating anything. If one survives living on their Pluto line they can survive anything.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2017