1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by SidNa97, Jun 27, 2017.

1. SidNa97

SidNa97 New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone greetings from India.
    I am 20yrs old male. I tried giving up fapping but each and every time I am overcome by my sexual desires to once again give in to this self-destructive habit.
    While searching for help to cure my fap addiction i came across nofap.
    The reason i want to quit fapping is because i am under constant depression and inferiority complex.
    I look forward to a brighter life ahead without fap.
    P. S My longest ever abstinence from fap was for 30days

Flyhigh likes this.
  2. YorkGO

YorkGO Fapstronaut

hey man glad to see you here, I think I even even more svere symptoms than you, I had serious depression and anxiety, also a lot of physical disease like lumbar disc herniation, brain fog, varicocele and a lot others, now I just passed my thirty days and I must tell you things are much muchmuch better! and also the longer you can hold and fight with your urge, the easier it will be!

3. YorkGO

YorkGO Fapstronaut

good luck dude, you can do it!

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?