1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction of an addict

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by userfriendly, Jun 22, 2019.

1. userfriendly

userfriendly Fapstronaut

Good Evening NoFap Community,
    I am a 26 year old male who has been controlled by PMO for the majority of my life. I have tried this journey on my own and have failed countless amounts of times. I am currently trying again and finding my self last 2 days sometimes even less. My habits have become so overwhelming that for years I am not excited by normal or vanilla PMO. My brain has become a master manipulator telling my self its okay its not hurting you when it so clearly is. I have lost many people in my life do to my sexual habits. One recently because she was unsure if she would ever be enough for me. I need help through this journey and I hope this community will be that help I so desperately need.

Regards,
    Userfriendly

2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

- You can set up your day counter here
    - You can find the forum usage guide here
    - Here is we’re you will find a glossary of terms often used in the nofap community. Glossary
    - You can also find a guide to the basics of rebooting here
    - If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

3. Hey & Welcome to NoFap Community! :)

You are in the right place for recovery here. We are so glad to have you with us to beat this addiction together.

You can go read some Success Stories in the "Success Stories" section to learn more about the benefits of NoFap , get useful tips and ideas to help you in the reboot.

If you have any question about rebooting, you can ask it in the "Rebooting" section.

And I would recommend you to make your own journal in the "Reboot logs" corresponding to your gender & age to track your everyday progress.
    You can also join challenges in the "Events & Challenges" section, to keep yourself motivated and focused.

You may start by checking the links below:
    Learn more about Rebooting.
    Forum Usage Guide.
    List of Rebooting Ressources.
    Glossary of terms used in NoFap community.

Best of luck to you in your journey!

-The Winner

4. theNewStoic

theNewStoic Fapstronaut

Hey @userfriendly welcome to the community.
    Here you will get a lot of support. But remember, much happens when you are not here.
    So always keep an eye on yourself.

If you have any questions or need advice, just go ahead or swim in the vast experience ocean in the forum.

And yeah, definitely keep a journal as @Tiger uppercut! and @The Winner sugested