1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing myself

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Hi all

I'm a British male, 19 years old and have been suffering from excessive PMO for 7 years. I really really want to free myself.

Scorpion24 likes this.
  2. AabidJo

AabidJo Fapstronaut

Wishing you the very best in your journey... May God help us to be successful in getting rid of this addiction and taking back our lives...

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

4. Thanks guys, I really think this is what I need right now. See I've been trying to free myself for years now, and I've had some pretty good streaks but I always end up relapsing. I've had a couple of times over a month, and once as long as 92 days (albeit I was edging a lot in that period), and I think I just need the extra motivation that hopefully NoFapncan provide to get me to at least the 1 year mark.

Strategies, hmm, I suppose I've not been actively employing too many strategies recently. The only real thing I've been doing is thinking that I don't want to spoil myself for later on in life but even that's not been too strong. I think for my next run my 3 strategies are going to be no touching unless cleaning, checking in on the NoFap forum every day and every time I get a thought that will be detrimental to my success I'll make sure I have a instant positive response to it, I'm not sure what that will be yet. I'll think of one by the end of the day :). Thanks for posing that question DJ, it really made me think

5. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut