1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Intimidating others with new energies?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SundayMorninBoy, Mar 7, 2015.

1. SundayMorninBoy

SundayMorninBoy Fapstronaut

Im on day 7. Before hearing about this I was on average 3 times a weeker. I already feel this concentration, and flow of energy like I never have before. I realized that I have not gone more than 5 or 6 days without doing it in a decade. Im 23
    I will try to say this as modestly as possible, but I believe I was already someone with high levels of energy even when I did masturbate often. And people have always been drawn to me, whether Id like them to or not. Obviously now I realize the huge difference, but I feel like now my energy is overwhelming to some. For example, I am in school for motorcycle mechanics currently. I have always been close with my classmates and the energy shift has been interesting to see when Im socializing with them. But my instructor is just an ass sometimes. He has a Napoleon complex. He messes with students because he is not happy. He has power over us and he neglects it. But this last week I feel like he was intimidated by me. I've been finishing my projects before anyone else because I am more focused then I have ever been in my life. I corrected him yesterday and he kept the class doing busy work to "make up for a snow delay." It was directly pointed at me. I asked if I could work on the engine I was opening up. He said my busy work which was due next week wasn't done... So he kept me there until the class ended.
    I was wondering if anyone has encountered someone being intimidated by your rush of new energy. My girlfriend of 5 years is infatuated with me like never before and keeps saying the top of my head smells good. Pheromones baby ;) But people who have power over me and may be a complete jackass? How do those assholes in the world feel about you people who have gone a few months or more?
    Please if anyone has any input I'd be greatly appreciated.

2. Congrats on day 7! I remember my first day 7 and man, was it a victory. Feels good. Yes, you will walk taller, you'll be paying attention to more subtleties than you used to due to you not being on the M "high". Just don't let it get to your head, brother. Be as humble as possible and be aware that you can fall back into the 3 day cycle which affects a lot of us. I've hit 149 days and had to reset before but it teaches you to be wary of everyday you have a victory. Don't lord your victories over others but let your confidence speak, feel me?

You're doing good, man. Hope you have many more victories =]