1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Insomnia Issues

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by BigCatTunski, Aug 19, 2019.

1. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

So it’s been about two months of no PMO, and I’ve been finding it to be quite difficult to fall asleep lately. I’ll fall asleep at 10 or 11pm, only to wake up at 3am, with falling back asleep being nonexistent. I find this to be an issue, because it interferes with work and I sometimes it’s hard to stay awake throughout the day.

I bought some CBD oil yesterday in hopes of me getting some sleep. I applied some last night before bed and I felt really calm, but I was still awake. I was told that I have to give it a couple days to see results, so I’ll be monitoring that, but anything else I should consider?

I’ve tried going to sleep only when I’m tired, counting while laying down, focusing on my breath among other things. Is there anything that anyone would suggest for falling asleep or staying awake through the day?

2. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

I had this same issue at the beginning of my reboot. There wasn't much to do except hang in there and wait for it to pass. You could try doing some intensive exercise before you go to sleep, like running or strength exercises, they might tire you out enough.

BigCatTunski likes this.
  3. properWood

properWood Fapstronaut

Insomnia, plain and simple, is the revenge of your mind for pushing thoughts and emotions away. What's bothering you?

Here:

4. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

Honestly, it’s really just the fact that I haven’t ejaculated for a little over two months. I’ve been getting a lot sexual thoughts as of late, but I haven’t acted upon them.

5. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

The video does offer an interesting perspective though, thanks