1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Insanity

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by BadWood, Mar 13, 2015.

1. BadWood

BadWood Fapstronaut

Am going to start self improvement in terms of my health and fitness - determined to do the Insanity challenge. Anybody have any experiences of it. I'm starting this weekend!

2. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

What is this Insanity challenge about?

3. Rectify

Rectify Fapstronaut

Probably the workout program Insanity. I've never bought into watered down, commercial programs like that or P90X or even most weight routines you find in fitness magazines. Navy SEAL bodyweight training, gymnastic strength conditioning, and old school Russian oriented special commando strength programs seem to give my workouts all the insanity they need.

But I've heard great things from people who did Insanity, stick with it for a few months straight and you won't regret it.

4. BurningDesire

BurningDesire Fapstronaut

When did you start Insanity? I'm currently doing Bodybeast!

5. Andrew0268

Andrew0268 Fapstronaut

6. BadWood

BadWood Fapstronaut

The good thing with Insanity as far as I can see is that it requires no kit and is great for home. It's also helped me improve my diet. Sticking with it, day 4 and I'm aching like crazy!