1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

infection near inner thighs due to masturbation..pics attached..help

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by rishi123, Dec 14, 2017.

1. rishi123

rishi123 Fapstronaut

High guys...i started masturbation in my 14th year and stopped at 16th year...followed by wetdreams...wetdreams and semen on thighs...slowly red spots developed near inner thighs...........very itching...later after years of using anti fungal creams........now in my 26th year....please help how to get rid of that black marks and how to prevent its spread...used many anti fungal creams...no use..did anyone have same problem?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2017
    Noelle and Deleted Account like this.
  2. What did your doctor say about this?

Noelle and Deleted Account like this.
  3. rishi123

rishi123 Fapstronaut

the doctors dint accept that it is due to masturbation......many doctors at different point of time..gave different creams,,..i used them all..,,,now i dont have any itching......but those dark black patches bothering me....

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Maybe it needs time to cure?

5. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

Try applying some extra-virgin coconut oil to the affected areas. It's an effective remedy for any type of fungal infection.. (also cut down sugar intake, avoid alcohol consumption)

6. rishi123

rishi123 Fapstronaut

are you sure it works to remove black rashes ?????

7. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

Do some research yourself bud, hope it goes well for you. :)

8. Try cutting out dairy products. If that doesn't work try cutting out gluten. And refuned sugar. Worth a try anyway

A41:14A likes this.
  9. WillSquirrel

WillSquirrel Fapstronaut

Go get another opinion from a different doctor or see if you can get a dermatologist to look at it. Good luck.

:emoji_chipmunk:

A41:14A likes this.