1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

inadequacy

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Jan 17, 2018.

1. I do not have very many friends. I cannot help but think back to high school and middle school where I had a few friends. Now I have been living in California for almost four years. I do not have any close friends, or friends. I only have a bunch of aquaintences at college.
    Whenever there are parties or get togethers I notice that I am never invited. When people speak I have nothing to say and I often find myself feeling very lonely. My dating life isn't much better. It consists of prostitutes, massage parlors, and online hook ups.

I am also not happy with who I am. I am trying to improve myself but i do not like myself. I even don't approach girls because 1) I do not want to come off as creepy 2) ( dont know when or how to approach women 3) I feel like I have nothing to offer.

I also feel inadequate down stairs. I am about average. The women at my college seem only interested in hooking up. So I feel that I need to be super handsome and well endowed to get a girl's interest.

This is a question aimed at the women on here. For those of you who have boyfriends with less that average size, do you feel disappointed at all? Do you love him? Should I worry about being a disappointment?

I want to end this entry with a positive note. I am on week 6 on hardmode.

2. I can feel your loneliness and also you lack of self confidence. Hang in there.
    1. Although size may matter to some women, it certainly doesn't matter to all. Some women are also average and cannot handle a man who is well endowed. I believe my husband is average at that works great for me.
    2. Yes I love him, every part.
    3. If you are going out with girls only looking to hook up for a night, yes worry. If you find a girl who is interested in a relationship, she will be just as concerned as you are so don't worry too much.

3. Thanks for your kind words. It's just that I am young and I want to be alpha like other men. I hope I find someone like you.

4. Sananafraz

Sananafraz Fapstronaut

Consider how useful the label ‘alpha male’ is. It’s abstract. It also has little to do with nature. The man who coined it admitted it as a mistake. Relax and be a good man.