1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

In a wierd spot.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by luskos, Jun 2, 2019.

1. luskos

luskos Fapstronaut

Since a week or so i have this feeling. That i am no longer into women, i am not into men either. It's just that i had no desire to try and find someone. Can't find someone with whom we could just click. No desire at all. Recently started to work at hotel and soon after this feeling came. Seeing so many naked people around and such. I can see even some of the staff that kind of see me for what i am and put that wanker defense going in ignore mode, it doesn't matter as i just observe now. I have a theory that heavy masturbation does something that give you right away. Even the face structure and the muscles aren't the same, the eyes give you away, and i am not sure if it conscious or not, but people know. I was into this for 40 days and one other strike of 17. Maybe it's the hormones that your body isn't producing the same way. Had one girlfriend that after a time i could smell it on her when her period is over. Distinctive arousal smell i hadn't felt for years. The thing is i like the spot where i am, it's just gonna be far better if i also stop masturbation so i can focus on something in my life for real. I was thinking about professional help, few meetings with hypnosis therapist or something. It's really compulsive behaviour now. Even this site doesn't help much. Can't feel the support i need which makes it really pointless.

2. It sounds like you may be in flatline state at the moment. You have had streaks in the past, has this happened before?
    Heavy PMO does bring out things in us that divide us from others and it can be sensed, even if they don't know what it is.
    This invisible wall does crumble in time away from PMO but some of us will need to push our previous boundaries a bit to help is open up to others. Just getting to the point of being able to give a "genuine' smile and a hello is a great step in the right direction and will help the walls crumble more quickly when you get a smile and hello back.

3. luskos

luskos Fapstronaut

Do not pay attention to the timer below, it's misleading, i just don't know how to make it go away, i am not in flatline cause i am deep in the fapping. It's just recently i've started to feel more comfort in that. I think i made peace with that. I was about to see a therapist. Cognitive behaviour therapy, it's just i first got there with another problem and what we mostly did was talk, no exercise or something like that. She just pointed out the right questions i had to get the answer to. Not what expected. I did most of the work anyway. She told me that i did half of it in advance. And fapping is probably compulsive already, given that i am 32. Anytime i get stressed is either a cigarette or that. Sometimes both. Mostly do it when i am hungry. The people that can help refuse to do so. As i got mental breakdown and they do not work with diagnosed people. Another case of system killing capped people. Playing verbal games with women was kind of ok until now, as i expected to lead somewhere, the funny thing the one time i got lucky with a girl i didn't expect it, didn't fight for it, didn't do a thing except being in deep long depression that made me not to touch myself. And to be honest i don't think you can do much about getting the girl if she doesn't want to. It's really their choice in the end. You can do as much as that and even less if she likes you too. My roommate get calls from 2 women almost 3hrs every night and has not intention to lead that to something else. I don't think he is even trying. Even when outside people point out that a girl like me doesn't help, the one time recently i was about to meet the girl she came to see me at work at the busiest of time and i didn't even had a chance to throw a glance at her. Second coming would be awkward already...

4. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

To reset it, click on Update Day Counter^.

5. luskos

luskos Fapstronaut

Thank you. Now i see where it is.

6. SaveTheSeedofLife

SaveTheSeedofLife Fapstronaut

Dam bro, I can sense your depressed a bit and frustrated. Addiction is a challenge for all of us. For some its easier to break than others due to the nature of the addiction, chemicals released in the brain and the time spent PMO. One thing is for sure, when you stop M for a while you do get extra energy and your face looks a whole lot better. When you M, your face looks drain even though you feel relaxed cause you released your semen.I know you feel like you don't get any support here, I feel the same but either way the battle must be faced by ourselves since its all in the brain.

7. SaveTheSeedofLife

SaveTheSeedofLife Fapstronaut

Doing what you are doing, writing it out for us to read and let us give you guidance helps in something bro. Even when you write to another bro, in that process, you are giving guidance to yourself cuz you are trying to put yourself in his shoes. You got to remember we are all in the same hole which we are trying to get out of some have personal friends that they can confide in and telling about PMO issues others don't due to many reasons. You probably wanna check out some guys on Youtube that have mastered NoFap for years now and they have their own channel. You can get great info from them and support from their peeps. You can do this.