1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

In a dilemma guys...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Dopvmine, May 19, 2018.

1. Dopvmine

Dopvmine Fapstronaut

So I’m currently on my 6th day on nofap. I am 24 and I’ve been M since I was maybe around 10 years old I believe. 6 days is the longest I’ve ever been without PMO! And I just wanna say I feel amazing!!! I’m so motivated now I’m starting to do all the things I’ve always wanted to do cause I never had that extra push to do so. However... I am in an 8 year relationship and well I’m in a dilemma guys... I’m starting be more attracted to other women I guess cause I’m getting my confidence back and I’m not scared to talk to girls now. It’s so crazy how just a WEEK with out PMO can change you mentally and physically. But anyways, I just can’t decide what I want to do. Cause well she’s the only one I’ve ever had sex with and I’m hers too (trust me I truly trust her). Also, I have a small penis to be honest and well she loves it and makes me extremely happy!!! I just can’t get this thought of seeing other women out of my head, plus I’m scared to even have sex with someone new cause I feel I’m not big enough either. This has been driving me crazy for the longest time now and is effecting our relationship :(

FX-05 likes this.
  2. danhk

danhk Fapstronaut

Believe me, at the start of it, it's really normal to get extremely aroused by other girls. I'd say you should give it time and see how this progresses. If it continues, then you will need to do some real introspecting and find out for yourself if the only reason you're with your girlfriend is because you feel like other girls won't accept you or you were too afraid to talk to them.

_Xavier_, GG2002, Dopvmine and 2 others like this.
  3. I wouldn’t make any relationship decisions based on six days without jerking off. The earliest I’d say make that decision would be 90 days no PMO. If you don’t appreciate your girl for liking your small penis and the risks of finding someone new outway the benefits of staying with your girlfriend... Then it would be wise to move on for her sake. You shouldn’t string someone along if you are always trying to find something better. Appreciate what you have and cultivate intimacy or let her go find someone who will. But wait for that 90 day mark before making decisions you could regret. Just my 2 cents.

Dopvmine and LilD like this.
  4. Dopvmine

Dopvmine Fapstronaut

5. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Yes. The brain is searching for the dopamine rush that PMO gave you.

6. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

Solid!

Also, it might be a little late now (depends on how open minded she is), but I recommend having an open relationship.