1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Improve da game

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Today I went to the gym I wanted use the Maschine this girl was using so I asked her how much she got left to do she smiled at me damn she beautiful and then she helped me to charge more weight to the machine (she invaded my personal space) but then I did not know What to talk about or do with her

I need seriously improve my game I'm very confident and I walk like I can bang every girl and I know they read that of me I feel they already know I feel I'm hot

So guys please help me I'm trading books about attraction and stuff but In the moment my mind goes blind

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Sorry man, I cannot help you here. I have no idea how to talk or behave near women.

horny nerd likes this.
  3. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Try being genuinely curious about her personality and talking to her like a human being.

I think I read that in some super secret "da game" course that was priced at $5000.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. horny nerd

horny nerd Fapstronaut

It's really simple these days. Just ask can I get your number? Maybe we can smoke a joint? Judging by your profile pic.

Marijuana hurts my memory even like up to a week after. Possibly more. I started smoking young. And now my memory is so bad. Any advice? I haven't indulged in about 10 days.

5. My advice is to everyday work your brain, is a muscle, if you don't use it then it shrinks (I think is the word).

Also, your brain can not hold every thing you do, It keeps fresh your most important things, and the ones you pay more atention (you keep thinking)

I overthink thing maybe, I just freeze, don't know what to say to her

6. horny nerd

horny nerd Fapstronaut

Don't overthink. Think about it how someone else would think about it. 3rd person perspective. Maybe just be high when your doing it. Not too high though. That's my problem I almost always underestimate how high I can get and I get scary high. Like i've had to lay in my bed for 6 hours but it felt like 3 days. And shapes I kept vizualizing kept falling and attacking my heart. My heart was at like 300 bpm. And I was shaking like crazy.

Yeah my memory is so bad. I was watching a tv show and I forgot what the episodes I was watching were about. Also I forgot what I was gonna do today.

7. Weed is not gonna improve your memory, you improve it.

Do gym, go run, take a 2h walk, read a book, read articles about your interests, read about your favourite artist and how he succeed...

Also what you eat is very important, sugar will fuck you up, I don't eat sugar nor sodium (salt). I go to gym, take walks everyday, eat healthy, and barely drink lotta alcohol (socially)

I don't remember which episode number I watch either, but like I told you, you will only remember important things don't expect to remember everything (or unnecesary things).

Focus on your main stuff

8. happygilmore

happygilmore Fapstronaut

Women like when a man does not seem desperate. Perfect intro is to ask her what her name is and introduce yourself. Good posture while you do this. Small talk like you from here? What do you do for living? Then say, I don’t want to keep you from your workout, I’m going to (insert favorite bar) with some friends later. Text me later. Three things will happen she will not take your number, take your number and not text you, or take your number and text you. This beats you chasing her, because chasing makes you look less attractive.

horny nerd and Motiv3 like this.
  9. Thanks you.
    My girlfriend Say me no to meet up 3 times because she is studying.
    She used to ask me to go out and would Even come to house If she had to study.

We we're talking good (she initiates because she asked me for space) so I tried to date. I told her wednesday and friday I can't but thursday is good. She told me again she has to study...

My question is she needs space so Im giving it to her. I gotta wait for her to talk me, once she does I keep the conversation fun and hope for her to invite me to go out???

10. happygilmore

happygilmore Fapstronaut

I personally believe that “game” is not real. There is no set words you can use to make every woman like you. Eye contact, good posture, and confidence in your voice when you speak and attraction. If she’s not attracted then game won’t do anything. The key is to seem interested but not over interested if that makes sense.

As for your question, If she says I have to study I can’t hang out and she needs space, well she’s probably busy studying or she’s hanging out with another guy. Don’t stress over it. Not worth the time and energy.

I have huge social anxiety, but I force myself to talk to women and feel that awkwardness and tension. Women love when a man can face tension. Go out and talk to some people. Not just women. The more you face tension and awkwardness the better.

horny nerd likes this.