1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Imaginary conversations

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by vikramcr7, Mar 29, 2019.

1. vikramcr7

vikramcr7 New Fapstronaut

I have been used to these imaginary conversations in my head since 2013.
    I used to live alone from my family and school friends and became so isolated from human interaction that i started having these imaginary scenarios in which i used to speak out my side of talk and their side too and i used to make me feel like it's real and i should believe it!

I have this thing that i can make my mind or idk subconscious believe like for example if i feed i lie to it like if i say a story to a friend and i lie to him with my story but i know it's false but still it's exciting and that's how i wanted my story to be but actually it isn't so i just tell them a good but false story . So the next person comes and i tell the same story to them and i keep on telling this to everyone and a point when i ask myself how it went i say the same lie which i told everyone that story is now my truth for me and whatever the truth was i ignore bcoz its embarrassing or something which i want my mind to not think of but that story is now mine and i just can't tell anyone the actual true story not even me!

Coming back to imaginary conversations
    They have become so real for me that i actual feel like I'm having a conversation with someone thag could be anyone a guy friend or a girl which i have a crush on

Sometimes i imagine that now im a successful actor or a footballer or a leader of some sort and im giving this interview

Sometimes i imagine being a teacher and sharing some story with my students in my class and it looks so real bcoz it has elements from my reality

This thing which im about to tell you is real and this i used to do even when i had a gf so listen..
    when I'm about to sleep and imagine that im with my wife and its future now all this shit has already happened and i have reached there and found her and we got married now and she is sleeping beside me and kiss her and i have these amazing imaginary conversations with her thag is actually me only but sometimes i feel like it's my other part of mind like the feminine part which im takin to
    I get this evey night for years now and in the middle of these imaginary scenarios i get tired,, pass out and fall asleep.

2. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

I do have imaginary conversations but they are not overly vivid or go beyond a very simple response to my thoughts. When I was young the idea came into my mind that any conversation I'd have in my mind would be fake and not reflect the outcome of the actual conversations with people. Basically the idea that I can't control what other people are saying or think.

You are saying you flat out lie to people. Do you believe that to be healthy?

I can't say I don't lie because I definitely do lie. It's terrible and makes my life more difficult than it needs to be. I want to be more honest because I know lies don't help me or the people around me.

3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I do it too, mostly when I have to make a choice and imagine other points of view.

4. Becoming Jasmine

Becoming Jasmine Fapstronaut

Yeah I used to sorta be like that. I would just have conversations in my head instead of talking to real people.

It’s important to remember that talking to other people may be hard at first, but it gets much easier with practice.

5. hey man u can join this discord if u feel like talking to anyone, its fairly new and im trying to get more people, i wish u would be our first! https://discord.gg/5vhuM3

vikramcr7 likes this.
  6. also i have read ur topic, and u need now to do activties, just even in ur home like playing a game were the voice is enabled ull be able to connect with many people and talk, this will make excited and wanna talk to more people and develop how u talk to people even online helps sometimes! but if u are brave enough u can do more in real life, ull find out that having these imaginary conversations are not that good, i used to have them when i used to be alone in school days, but remember theres always going to be brigher days

vikramcr7 likes this.