I'm trying Nofap

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by ttitanya, Oct 11, 2018.

1. ttitanya

ttitanya Fapstronaut

Hi
    I'm 22 and have been struggling with M since I was in high school. After finding Nofap on a Christian blog, I'm giving it a try because I'm desperate. I hate the guilt that overwhelms me after and I need to get a deeper relationship with God. Until a while ago I didn't think I was an addict because I didn't do it every day but I've come to realise that I am. I plan to clock in every day and pray about it as frequently as I clock in.

I'M TAKING THE 90 DAY HARD MODE CHALLENGE.

Any encouragement
    would be greatly appreciated. And if I can get a FEMALE AP thats strict that would be a super plus!

Thank you

2. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Good to have you here,
    It's great that you are finally taking a stand against M and being brave about it. It won't be easy but it is doable. We cannot continue letting an addiction control us. We can replace our bad habits with good ones. :)

3. I can help if you wanted. But I’m a guy.

ttitanya likes this.
  4. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

Welcome! :)

I'd be happy to join you on your journey of recovery. This is an awesome place to turn to, especially with all these great people and many awesome resources! We're here for you to reach out to.

Also, you can post your AP request here if you are interested.

Best of luck!

5. ttitanya

ttitanya Fapstronaut

Thank you but I really need a girl.

6. ttitanya

ttitanya Fapstronaut

Thanks! I'll post it on there

Solomon435 likes this.
  7. ttitanya

ttitanya Fapstronaut

First day gone. Really need to get in the habit of posting up here and checking in. Thank God for day 1!

8. torrace

torrace Fapstronaut

Stay strong! Remember a journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step. Take things one day a time!

9. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

It will get harder but I know you'll be tougher!

charlie78, Newgirl and ttitanya like this.
  10. ttitanya

ttitanya Fapstronaut

End of the 2nd day. My M began again after I broke up with a guy I really loved a month ago. I've thought about him everyday. But I know the problem isn't him, it's me. I'll be reading a chapter of Proverbs before I sleep tonight.

Newgirl and Solomon435 like this.
  11. So you relapsed?

12. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

You seem to be handling it better than most people! Good job!

13. ttitanya

ttitanya Fapstronaut

Well not really...i just then began to understand why i was M'ing...i feel lonely often...which I didn't want to accept. Even though I can't commit to being in a relationship, I miss the intimacy. so I'm working on not fantasizing because that leads to M for me.

14. ttitanya

ttitanya Fapstronaut

Thank you!

15. ttitanya

ttitanya Fapstronaut

4th day now. Sunday service was pretty thought provoking and good! Iw any to walk with Jesus everyday!

16. ttitanya

ttitanya Fapstronaut

So I've slacked on this and almost M'ed on Saturday. I 'm so happy I joined this because knowing that I had made a commitment helped me not do it. I fantasized and had a lot of lustful thoughts though which I don't want...so I will press myself to sign in and talk so that I am encouraged to stop the fantasies as well.
    So I plan to hard stop fantasies for 90 days and see how my brain feels after the period. So 11 days off M, but 2 days off F (for fantasies)

Newgirl and Solomon435 like this.
  17. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

Good job sticking through. Be strong for us. :) We believe in you.

18. ttitanya

ttitanya Fapstronaut

Thank you! you guys are great!

Solomon435 likes this.
  19. ttitanya

ttitanya Fapstronaut

Day 12 no MO. Day 3 no F.
    I've started a building project for a community near where I live. So that's keeping my mind super busy!

Newgirl and (deleted member) like this.
  20. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

Wow, a building project! That sounds like a lot of fun. If you feel comfortable answering, what are you building?

Newgirl likes this.