im trying my best !

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by ryyyouxx_, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Prov2416

Prov2416 Fapstronaut

If you HAVE NOT done PMO today, then you are making progress.

STOP THINKING ABOUT STREAKS!!!!!!

What have you learned about yourself? Why do you think your energy shifts so much? The fact you are ACTUALLY FEELING all of these things is progress.

So you have had resets.......SO WHAT. That makes you relatable to 99% of the people on this site.

Focus on becoming a better person.....isn't that the reason for all or this in the 1st place?

I want you to do me a favor:

Respond back to this post, and list 5 things you have learned/observed about yourself (or others) since you have started your NoFap journey. Please respond today as I am curious as to what you will come up with.

Be encouraged and hang in there

ryyyouxx_ likes this.
  2. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

Yeah, good job! Enjoy the rain, I'll bet it feels nice.

A little self reflection is good for you, just make sure it doesn't keep you down for too long.

Good luck!

ryyyouxx_ likes this.
  3. ryyyouxx_

ryyyouxx_ Fapstronaut

Day 0

ahh dang it! i was so careless too.

i was having somewhat a mental breakdown, and started worrying over the most pointless things ever, which is annoying because i wasted precious time on irrelevant things. dang it!
    this got me down! but somehow I feel like everything will be alrighty tomorrow, I think? I still don't want to jinx it or anything, but im still pretty positive that tomorrow would be 10 times better than today. if it won't be better, I'll make it better!

everything had been so busy and it's getting me stressed, maybe that was one of the causes for this relapse? sigh, life just decides to be super hectic today, I had after-school stuff, and i got home in late evening, which sucks becaus ehat means lesser chill time.

i still feel pretty bad about my relaspe. but i know I'll be fine! I took a cooling shower, ( today was scorching hot! I drank so much water i didn't even know it was possible :p ) and did some work, then watched some TV.

gotta be honest, today wasn't really that productive, partly because of my relapse, but in general, it wasn't really productive. just tiring, and i already feel so drained i just want to crash and sleep forever!

I hope things will be better tomorrow, nah I'm sure it will.

I hope everyone is doing super!

Solomon435 likes this.
  4. ryyyouxx_

ryyyouxx_ Fapstronaut

Day 6

lately everything's been doing awesome!

somehow, I'm much more resistant to urges, which shocked me too :p

I'm doing a pretty good job at staying distracted, then again school really plays a huge part in that.

today was pretty boring, ( just like every day lol ) I went to school, had activities after school, and went home. and oh boy, I'm so tired!

I just took a nice warm bath, and im going to study for a little before slacking off :p

I have a test tomorrow, though it isnt those " big " tests, I'm still going to try my best!

I hope everyone is doing fine!

Solomon435 likes this.
  5. Prov2416

Prov2416 Fapstronaut

Glad to hear of your progress. Keep it up and dont get too bored / restless.

ryyyouxx_ likes this.
  6. Can_do_this_will_do_this

Can_do_this_will_do_this Fapstronaut

Hi I don't know from where you are and what is your name but I do know one thing that you can do it . Actually I am too 18 (I am a man) and going through the same hell as you are .This affected my life like hell and one more thing that I have learnt from my previous tries that its not the streak that matters but what matters is your thoughts. Hope for your success .Good Luck .One more thing I too I am not so good at writing or typing or whatever.

ryyyouxx_ likes this.