im trying my best !

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by ryyyouxx_, Sep 23, 2018.

1. ryyyouxx_

ryyyouxx_ Fapstronaut

Day 6

it was a pretty boring day today! did some studying, which distracted me alot!

im so close to 1 week! i cant break my streak now! now i understand why others say you get more motivated when your on a streak. i feel invincible!

once again, im sorry this was so short! im really bad at journalling, probably because my life is so boring :p

have a great day!

2. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

Congratulations on 6 day! First weeks was very hard for me. Your are very nice! Stay strong please!

If you make it to 1 week, your life become good.
    If you make it to 2 week, your life become great.

If we make it to 1 month, our life will become excellent.
    If we make it to 100 day, our life will become awesome.

And forever,,,our life will become so amazing!

ryyyouxx_ and kropo82 like this.
  3. ryyyouxx_

ryyyouxx_ Fapstronaut

Day 7 & 8

dang it! i missed a day again!

i cant believe i completed 1 week of NoFap!

this is amazing! im definitely going to beat my highest streak of 17 days this time!

i haven't hit one week in awhile, i know, many others are skyrocketing to 90 days or 100 days, which is amazing! so my 1 week might not be that big of a deal, but i can't help but feel accomplished!

I'll get to 2 weeks now!

I've been feeling great lately, but i had a huge urge yesterday. i just forced myself to sleep.

I may not be too active because my exams are kicking in, sadly.

Im going to keep trying my best!

i hope everyone is having a good day!

4. Retro Girl

Retro Girl Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Yes congrats on a week! You'll be at 2 weeks before you know it!

:)

Deleted Account and ryyyouxx_ like this.
  5. True_Self

True_Self Fapstronaut

Keep going girl. Nice topic name btw. It reminds me a quote:

"Do your best and forget the rest."

Stay strong. You can do this. Be glad that you are 18 yo and already realized your addiction. Wish you the strength.

ryyyouxx_ likes this.
  6. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

It's possible you can do it! :)

ryyyouxx_ likes this.
  7. ryyyouxx_

ryyyouxx_ Fapstronaut

Day 9

everyone here is so nice!! thank you so, so much! <3

okay! day 9, i had some on and off urges, which is pretty typical.

im going to keep up the cold shower thing, because its definitely helping alot!

im really scared for my next relaspe, everytime i feel like relasping im going to come here!

i had a study group day with my friends today again, a really good distraction!

exams are super stressful, but im feeling great, so i think ill be fine. ( i think :p )

once again, super short entry, i hope everyone is doing good !

8. True_Self

True_Self Fapstronaut

Cold showers are really awesome. I always feel like the God after doing it, also during this really cold water can feel my inside feelings and realize things which I want to improve on myself (pmo also) and feel strong determined. It´s a beast mode booster. Also can help with anxiety and depression.

Good that you beat this urges. I think one of the key is to have some things to do every day. Don´t get too much bored. Keep that mind busy.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    ryyyouxx_ likes this.
  9. ryyyouxx_

ryyyouxx_ Fapstronaut

Day 10

hey! day 10!

i was really busy today! but i still found some time to update!

exams are coming in hot, and im trying to study as much as i can!

im really scared of relaspe, i mean, i know its probably going to happen someday, but i feel super worried about it.

i guess i gotta focus harder on studying! no more thinking about bad things!

my AP has been helping me alot! so thats really nice! everyone here is all super kind and helpful, i have no way of thanking all of you!

i hope everyone has an amazing day!

10. True_Self

True_Self Fapstronaut

What if not? :D Do not doubt yourself.

Anyway, good luck with your exams and stay focused. :emoji_pray:
    And... don´t worry. :( Just be happy! :):p

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    ryyyouxx_ and DoeDew like this.
  11. ryyyouxx_

ryyyouxx_ Fapstronaut

Day 0

well, it was bound to happen, but i didnt know id be this beaten up over it!

i had a relaspe, it sucked really. i made it to day 10 and bAM just fell into this hell hole, i was careless. too bored! i should've spent more time on studying!

after school, i literally did nothing, i didnt go out. i was so, incredibly bored.

ill do way better tomorrow, i swear!

i hope everyone is havinga great day!

Solomon435 likes this.
  12. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

Oh my gosh, the alerts have not been updating me on a lot of journals! Oh man, the things I've missed!

Hey, 10 days is great for your first streak. I only made it to 3 days on my first streak before I got a really bad stomach ache and needed something to distract me from the pain. Really, 10 days is a really good start!

You are going to feel bad about it for about the first few days, but hang in there and you'll realize that you'll feel a lot better.

Good luck on the next steak! :)

ryyyouxx_ likes this.
  13. ryyyouxx_

ryyyouxx_ Fapstronaut

Day 1

back to day 1, im not so torn over it because now i know how to improve!

i kept distracted alot today, when i got urges, i went for a walk in the park with my dog :p cooling weather, it was really nice!

i made sure to study too ! ill definitely beat my highscore!

short entry again, im sorry!

i hope everyone's going good!

Deleted Account and DoeDew like this.
  14. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

That's good! Seriously, it's hard to get back up after a relapse, so I'm glad you're taking this in a more positive manner.

Walks in the park feel good! Especially now that the weather is getting cold.

That's awesome! Set a new high!

Don't worry about the length of the entry. So long as you're doing good!

Good luck on your steak!

ryyyouxx_ and DoeDew like this.
  15. ryyyouxx_

ryyyouxx_ Fapstronaut

Day 2 & 3

ive been studying like crazy!

exams are just tomorrow, oh my gosh im so nervous! i had a few urges today, which was pretty normal, right after studying i went to watch a movie! it helped me de-stress a little.

theres so many things going on in my life, yet i cant find anything intresting to write down :p

everyone here i suuuper nice, and reading other people's journals give me a ton of motivation to continue!

im just super worried ill fall back into that "loop" again. well, I'll just have to stop thinking about it, and get ready for tomorrow's exam!

i hope everyone is having a much more intresting day :p

16. True_Self

True_Self Fapstronaut

Relax honey, you got this.

Stay strong and remember what can relapse cost you. :emoji_pray:

ryyyouxx_ likes this.
  17. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

You have been making very good progress! I wish I could study as diligently as you do. You'll do great on your tests, I can feel it!

All the best!

ryyyouxx_ likes this.
  18. ryyyouxx_

ryyyouxx_ Fapstronaut

Day 0 & 5

yikes okay, my exams are finally over, I've been so busy!!

i relasped on, uh I think it was 9th? so that's makes it my 5th day today !

it was something like a stress-relaspe? is that a thing? lol

im getting my results in the next few days, and im feeling super duper worried. and nervous too, my AP is helping me so much!

I went to a halloween event on Friday ( 12th ) it was such a fun event! even though halloween isn't here yet hehe. well it definitely helped me de-stress abit.

I'm still super worried about my results, I'll try not to think about it too much. i just hope I did decent, especially maths, yikes.

I hope everyone's having a great day!

19. ryyyouxx_

ryyyouxx_ Fapstronaut

Day 0 & 6

OMG, my journal is literally the most disorganised journal in the history of journals. literally.

I had a relaspe exactly 6 days ago.

I got back my results, all of them were pretty okay! except for maths, I'm really bad at maths!

i also realise when I'm bored, or when i have absolutely nothingo do ( aka today ) urges really hit me hard. like really hard, or during shower times, these times my urges are the strongest.

cold showers are helping. ALOT.

i got some new books! I'm gonna get into reading, it kills alot of time and keeps me entertained! simce exams are over, i have literally zero motivation to study or revise anything lol.

another short entry, and im so inactive!! I really need to try to be much more active!

i hope everyone is having a good day!