1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

im trash

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Duawan, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Duawan

Duawan Fapstronaut

Hello friends let me share my feel.
    im indonesian 22 and now im unemployed. more than 15mouth im jobless.

i dont have friend to share my problem dont have friend to talk and laugh together, i feel my life is trash so lonely. i dont have a job, no money, no girlfriend, no friend and im addict in PMO how fucked my life. im trash.

since born i never have gf. i want to feel how taste of relationship. thanks for read. and sorry for bad english. i still learn.
    Thanks Nofap

2. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

Well, you are here, so you are looking to improve yourself.
    Life seems tough at the moment, I understand. But there is always hope.
    What is your ideal, dream life?
    Write it all down, in as much detail as possible.
    Work. Home. Family. Social.
    Then work back from that and make a plan.
    Do something every day to bring you closer to the dream.
    With a positive mindset you can accomplish anything.

3. NEVER PUT YOURSELF DOWN LIKE THAT, NEVER , To get through the tough times YOU HAVE TO BELEVE IN YOURSELF , Beleve YOU CAN DO IT

4. Atlanticus

Atlanticus Moderator Assistant
    NoFap Defender

@JoePineapples has some good ideas and @Duawan surely knows better than anyone that he's just as worthwhile a human being as everyone else on the planet -- at least in God's eyes. Of course, if we measure our worth by what we think others would say of us...we're losing touch.

My thought is always that one must be the solution, i.e. create it from within. So, for instance, if we want to have friends we have to make friendships which means that we should be a friend to others (i.e. those who seem willing to do the same after we've given them opportunities). That's how that works.

Of course, if we're so PMO-addicted that we'd rather love pixels than real people... then we get just that...pixel "friends" -- which are doomed to disappoint.

Love is even more involved than friendship but it requires some the same qualities -- honesty being chief among them -- so I tend to recommend friendship before love, "urges" notwithstanding.

So.... it all starts with rebooting....and after the first 10 days or so... the creation of real communication with human beings -- plus, as PineappleMan says, a vision for your life that is related to the better self you know so well that you have.

Best of success!

5. Duawan

Duawan Fapstronaut

6. iWantToGoTheDistance

iWantToGoTheDistance Fapstronaut

We are here for you my friend . You are not trash,

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  7. Peace467

Peace467 Fapstronaut

Your not trash - every single person is worth more then you can imagine!

Start small and work on your goal of a relationship! Little steps, share your troubles on here with us and always keep moving forward :)!

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  8. You’re not trash. We are all glad you’re here. Keep posting and interacting here as you look for ways to progress in your life away from here. Don’t give up, your life is of value.

AngelofDarkness and Peace467 like this.
  9. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

Don't let anyone tell you that you are trash. And don't tell say it to yourself.
    Every person has individual characteristics. So you have them too! What are you hobbies or what do you like to do? Playing videogames, go outside and see nature, painting or laying on the beach?

And most important: don't look at the people on facebook, what "they have and you not": I can tell you they have other problems in their life, what they don't show public. I just know it from some friends in my region, they sometimes or even every time show other characteristics, which they don't show on platforms like Facebook. I guarantee, in this world there are people who are more sad and depressed then you! For example, they live on the road, don't have enough money to feed their family, don't have the space to live and have to share it with stranger, live in criminal conditions (drug-mafia) etc.

EtaTerangkanlah likes this.