1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm too good at convincing myself to fap.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Velu283, Feb 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Velu283

Velu283 Fapstronaut

Basically every day I want to start a streak, I tell myself I'll edge, but I won't have an orgasm. I tell myself that even though I want to quit edging as well. Plus, I always end up losing to my urges. How do I stop this?

2. Do you have any self-talk included, a rational type of self-talk ?

Usually, the problem is when you let emotional mind run its course and completely to convince you to go and rub one out. I have been there, and in past few days i have caught my emotional mind trying to rationalize many, many times.

Basically, to stop this you need to practice your rational thinking over emotional one on daily basis to keep you on the course, anyways ... i suggest you watching this video:

In my case vid starts around 15th minute, you want to start from 00:00

Velu283 likes this.
  3. EternalDreams

EternalDreams Fapstronaut

I can totally relate to what you’re going through fam. But don’t worry, we just have to stay strong and fight off the urges

4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

The title is a very optimistic way to say you are a person with a very weak will power.

Just stop touching, it is easier than you think.

AxBlaim likes this.