I'm helpless

Discussion in 'Problematic Sexual Behavior' started by scavpacker, Jun 19, 2019.

1. scavpacker

scavpacker Fapstronaut

My journey this year started with 16 day streak and relapse on PMO. After it I managed to go 27 days and had sex with friend with benefits which I considered relapse since it was sex out of lust and horniness not out of love. Before I told her I think we should not do it.

So it's been a week and today she called me to help her with her laptop. After finishing work I was about to say goodbye but enjoyed eye contact too much went to hug her and we started making out. Surprisingly it was she who stopped me several times from going too far.

I feel weak and ashamed. I was certain it is going to be tempting but I had intention for "edging" in sexual way. I consider it somewhat like P without MO.

I must make it 90 days before ever engaging in sexual way with woman, and I feel terrible, since I am unable to resist temptation.

Yesterday I had many urges for PMO but it's been 34 days since I actually watched P or M'd by myself.

Wish me strength

hitnmis likes this.
  2. APurple1

APurple1 Fapstronaut

I urge you to cut yourself some slack. To also replace "relapse" with "reset". There is hope.

Rebooter45674 likes this.
  3. scavpacker

scavpacker Fapstronaut

Okay, be it reset but still I'm on day 0. You are right about the hope, I almost forgot,

APurple1 likes this.
  4. APurple1

APurple1 Fapstronaut

Day 0 is a fresh start! :)

5. James02

James02 Fapstronaut

Good luck!

APurple1 likes this.