I'm feeling.. anger

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by 19conquer, Nov 4, 2018.

1. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

I've almost completed 2 weeks now. I think as a result of me not doing what I need to do, my brain is getting angry from the energy that I don't use. The push to accomplish is stronger. I didn't know this would make me feel angry though? Can anyone else relate?

2. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

Don't worry girlfriend. Ops, I meant to say girlfriend in a sarcastic way, haha. Anyway, read books. This is what has always helped me deal with my urges. I love the smell of books, and I love being surround by them.

19conquer likes this.
  3. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Haha sounds helpful! I love reading. I need to do more of it. Thanks for the tip!

Newgirl likes this.
  4. MuscularSherlockHolmes

MuscularSherlockHolmes Fapstronaut

I have felt anger at times. Usually it's directed at my own self at the past mistakes and what not.

Don't hide from it, feel it, plumb it and learn from it. It is there for a reason and soon you will reach a stage where you stop being angry at yourself or others.

It may sound far fetched but when you get into Triple digits you'll see what I mean.

Good Luck for your journey. Stay Strong and Blessed! And don't let the trolls spoil your reboot experience here. The community is hella positive and some people are bent on spoiling it's name. Keep progressing :)

5. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Thank you. I'll really take those words to heart. I'm really encouraged to hear that it gets better if I just push through. I'm freaking excited for the day when I reach the three digit mark!
    And yes, the real community really is worth sorting through the trolls in here haha .

6. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

I understand what you're going through. You want to tear your hair out with how much energy your body feels like it needs to get out. You want to get the energy out. You don't even care if it's with a partner or a PMO session, it needs to go. You have to deal with that kind of stuff. Then your body gets to a point where just about anything will arouse you. I remember one time sitting down made me feel like I was about to orgasm. Not the best day.

Yeah, I get where you're coming from. No worries, it'll go away soon enough.

19conquer likes this.
  7. dilligaf

dilligaf Fapstronaut

I hear you and the excess energy! I did a couple of cardio sessions at the gym and that helped. A good massage after. And (I know this sounds crazy) a kinesiologist who did energy work. Otherwise I wasn't even sleeping properly....!