1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm an ambitious, socially anxious teenager looking to change my life

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Sacrificing4success, Jan 1, 2019.

1. I'm new to this forum. I've been trying nofap for the past 2 months and so far I've had a lot of relapses. My first streak was 15 days long and after that I've never been over a week, except my latest streak, which was 9 days long and ended today.

I'm in 12th grade and I study a lot, maybe too much haha. My dream for now is to get into one of the top colleges and pursue my passion, which is programming. I'm in no way good with girls, and definitely an introvert. But I wanna go out there, be confident, get to know what being with real girls is like. And I think - I KNOW that nofap will help me with that and numerous other goals.

I could use an accountability partner but I haven't really decided yet. I'm gonna start journaling, and hopefully journal this entire year. Here's to a PMO free 2019!

2. Jonny123

Jonny123 Fapstronaut

You have done the right thing @Sacrificing4success ! For a teenager a 15 day streak is an awesome start. Your aim must be to stop masturbating completely. That purity from constantly winning the battle will give you the strength and courage to realise your dreams and be more outgoing and sociable. If you can think it - you can do it!!!

Sacrificing4success likes this.
  3. Thanks for your reply Jonny123. This year is gonna be the year of change. No more PMO & MO. We're all fighting the same evil that has been trying to ruin us - and it has sometimes even succeeded. But there is no giving in. Good luck on your journey of nofap!