1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could to move to another country....

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 17, 2018.

1. weeeeed :emoji_grinning: lol but seriously always heard that amsterdam is great and people smoke a lot of weed there. i hope i can finally go there even for a weekend. i am sure it is beautiful too and would like to visit museums, van gogh, riding on bycicle would be cool too. tried months ago to find a place to rent and it was hella expensive. but i would love to get so high there, at least once in my life. i smoke rarely and if i did was actually shared with flatmates but it was a lovely experience and very funny to be honest

2. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

Don't they have weed everywhere now? What's the difference?

3. tweeby

tweeby Banned

In Dam it's legal. In fact they actually complain or kick you out if you go to a coffee shop a smoke a regular cigarette! Weed might be everywhere but still risky to acquire.

4. I’d give Ireland a go. Maybe. it’s friggen cold there though.
    Currently in Australia. OZ is great as a kid, wide land with all types of ecosystems to play in...beautiful fun girls and lovable climate. Now I am older, it’s a very expensive country to live in, I mean food is ridiculously costly. The internet speed is a joke. Everyone is in huge debt but I guess that’s a global thing

5. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

Singapore

France is 'nice' but too much feminist and brainwashed I'd say in ppl's mentality.. But it's definitely a beautiful chilling country, where entrepreneurship is encouraged also (despite the medias and stupid trends).

Flyhigh likes this.
  6. SanSolo

SanSolo Fapstronaut

In AUS? How is that possible? Isn't it one of the major food producing countries in the world?

7. Id like to live in Ireland too. In fact i think im changing my answer from France to Ireland, i forgot at the time.

8. We produce a lot of beef and lamb which is exported, mostly to the Middle East and Japan.

Shopping list examples,
    TBone Steak $32 kg
    Loaf of packaged seeded bread $5.50
    Dozen free range eggs $8.50
    1kg of beef sausages $14
    1 450g tin of tuna chunks $6
    2kgs brushed potatoes $5

I go up the store to buy a few things and get stung every time. Over it.

And so on. It’s costs,,,especially with a family to feed.
    Some people get around it by growing there own food.
    KOW

9. TIMMY0110

TIMMY0110 Fapstronaut

If your is to have a good retire life (whenever you retire ), consider countries like Nepal and Bhutan. The cost of living is very less in most Asian countries. Value for money.

10. Damn, that is pretty expensive.

Ambrose Grant likes this.
  11. Ambrose Grant

Ambrose Grant Fapstronaut

I want to live near forest and ocean, temperature in the winter 1-5, in the summer 25-35, so I can swim. Any suggestions?

12. Ambrose Grant

Now I live in Siberia =(

Flyhigh likes this.
  13. I live near a forest and the sea is 45 - 50 walk and 10 minutes drive away. On this weekend it'll be 25° and 26° but in the winter it can be colder than you want it to be.

14. Ambrose Grant

15. maronite_metal_praise

maronite_metal_praise Fapstronaut

I would like to live in Thailand, the people are super friendly. I currently live in South Africa which isn't a bad place, though the crime is a bit high here.

16. The South Coast of England

17. Bryan Clifford

Bryan Clifford New Fapstronaut

LA or New York is unequivocal, this is the dream of my life

18. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

As for now it's north Italy or Amsterdam

19. Where are you from now? If you don't mind saying.