1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could to move to another country....

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 17, 2018.

1. If you could move to another country, what would it be. Pretend that there is no language barrier and dont say your own country because thats boring lol. Mine would be france. Ive always been attracted to france and the french way of living.

Also, add the country you currently live in to make it more interesting. (Unless youd rather not)

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2018
  2. The Netherlands. But, I'd be happy to move almost anywhere in Europe, including France, and open to almost any international experience.
    I'd be curious to know what country respondents would be coming from. For me it is the USA.

3. Yeah, im usa too. Thats a good point ill edit the thread to include that.

4. If I had to move, then England. But I wouldn't want to. The US is pretty great

5. I like the us too, plus im not much of a traveler anyway. I was just thinking hypothetically, like if i had to. England is my second choice.

6. ShotDunyun

ShotDunyun Fapstronaut

Canada, it looks like a great, Quiet place to live

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. snowwolf0111

snowwolf0111 Fapstronaut

dude, do NOT go to the Netherlands ! I am from the Netherlands ( born and lived ) it might look nice on holiday, BUT it is hard work and not much money at the end of the month. Yes, it is clean and beautiful, but also expensive and not easy financially ! I have moved away from there for that reason !

8. snowwolf0111

snowwolf0111 Fapstronaut

I would love to live in New Zealand ! But it seems impossible with the visa.. so I don't know if I can ever get there.. I might need to become a surgeon, engineer or mechanic or something ( all jobs impossible for me )

Flyhigh, pankeas and (deleted member) like this.
  9. I want to live in the country that has no taxes, has friendly people, good government, beautiful beach, large forest, complete malls and shops, clean rivers and lakes, birds and rabbits everywhere, cheap markets, and. .. ... Anyone knows where it is?

maronite_metal_praise likes this.
  10. Yeah, i think its called heaven. But you have to die to get there.

11. If I were to move out of the USA to another country, my number one choice would be Canada. I'd pick the city of Victoria or one close by. Beautiful area with milder weather than Vancouver. And being in Canada I can have access to all the Coffee Crisps my heart desires.

12. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I'm from Canada and I'd move to the USA.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. SanSolo

SanSolo Fapstronaut

New Zealand. Underpopulated, clean, abundance of natural resources, all the modern techie toys, stable representative government, rule of law, mild climate, and nearly limitless outdoor recreation. And in the event of some apocalyptic world catastrophe a somewhat better chance of survival.

Unless that catastrophe involves the Taupo supervolcano cutting loose, in which case I'm boned.

14. I_canstop

I_canstop New Fapstronaut

USA or Canada.. my love for both is second to none.

15. Where are you from? If you dont mind saying.

16. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I’m actually surprised at the NZ answers here. Our housing market is in ruins resulting in a near 1% homeless rate, the job market sucks, and we have politicians that love lounging around, having tea parties and being known only for giving birth on the job, but we’re a damn great nation once you get around those and appreciate the other things. Although, considering we’re an agrarian country, I wouldn’t drink water straight from the rivers and the lakes either... ;)

But, anyway, the country for me that i’d choose? The most obvious choice would probably be Australia (although I’m not counting this), but I’d also choose Canada, Japan or the USA. Japan’s culture fascinates me, and it’s a beautiful country. Canada and the US both have great outdoors also, and I find both Canadians and Americans to be nice. They may be crazy, but I like them.

SpiritVessel likes this.
  17. pankeas

pankeas Fapstronaut

I'm from the USA, but I would love to move to New Zealand! I'm a huge astronomy nerd, and New Zealand has one of the most beautiful night skies. Also, the country itself is beautiful!

Flyhigh likes this.
  18. Czech Republic. Eighteen years ago I spent two weeks there, staying with a good friend in Prague. It was in February and it was below freezing all the time. There was something magical about the place. I love history and period architecture. :) Prague has this in abundance, with plenty of examples of it's Bohemian past. The public services are state run and they are virtually flawless. The public transport (buses, trams, underground) run to the minute. Planning journeys with connections is a joy. In England it is a farce and very expensive, too. Also the tap water is beautiful. It varies here, but I cannot drink from the taps where I live (on the South Coast of England). The people are really lovely as well. :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2018
    Flyhigh likes this.
  19. I wouldn't leave the UK and nor will I ever do such a thing, but If I had to I guess I would pick Japan over anything else.

maronite_metal_praise likes this.