1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could be an animal which one would you like to be?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by JJTorres, Jul 18, 2018.

1. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

download (8).jpeg
    The Peregrine Falcon would be mine
    Cuz its the fastest animal on earth, flies and has great eyesight.

2. The turkey vulture. They spend their days gliding effortlessly thousands of feet above the earth. Seems so relaxing.

3. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

But the bar head vulture is the highest flying bird.

4. Yes I've heard that. I just see a lot of turkey vultures in my region, so I guess that's why I chose them. Either way, I found it interesting how they fly around cliffs so they can use the updraft sort of like an elevator. Sounds like a cool way to spend your life.

5. Mine would be the Anna's Hummingbird because it's the fastest animal for its size. It also has the fastest wingbeat, heartbeat, biggest heart in proportion to its body, and it can fly in all directions, even upside down! Also they're adorable and weigh less than a nickel.

JJTorres likes this.
  6. I think I would be a carp or koi. I could live super long (in some cases), eat all day and get to be in water.

tweeby likes this.
  7. I'd be a Great Horned Owl, for how solitary these majestic birds are and their ability to kick the piss out of anyone that bothers it. Plus they're just really adorable.
    [​IMG]

8. Bhara

Bhara Fapstronaut

A tiger. If only I had their level of concentration when it comes to accomplishing goals. Plus they are beautiful creatures as well (when viewed at a safe distance ofcourse.) 137959.jpg

Deleted Account and Moon Shot like this.
  9. A human, they seem to be a pretty successful species ; )

Kizito.D and u376 like this.
  10. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

i want to be a human in my each and every birth.........and that too male

AlphaReborn likes this.
  11. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

That bird species is also the most silent (according to PBS program) when flying or gliding paeticularly when catching a prey.

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. Rakan.jr

Rakan.jr Fapstronaut

Black panther or wolf,I go with black panther because of my criminal history. I did my crimes with precision and never get caught. I have problem obeying authority figures since I was child with my father and now with police officers. So yeah

AlphaReborn likes this.
  13. Bald eagle ,I am already bald now just need to get the eagle part down lol

14. Yeah, apparently you'd never hear him coming if he attacked or flew over from being so stealthy. They're amazing to watch and it would be brilliant to see one in person.

15. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

16. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

My brother said he saw one.

17. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

a tortoise... so someone can mistaken me for a turtle and throw me in the river and drown.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

On The Flash theres a villain called Green turtle, he has the power to absorb peoples/metahumans potential speed and look like hes fast when in fact he is slow, like a turtle.lol

19. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

yes that sounds like me! HEY we should form our own nofap super hero squad! I'll be the Green turtle!

20. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

I'll be Flash, although in reality im more like Cisco/Vibe, i mean Flash is tall, cisco is short, flash is american, cisco is latino, cisco has extrasensorial powers, but i do have Flash's investigative abilities.