1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Idiopathic Hypersomnia and 17 days of no PMO

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by bigchris90068, Jan 31, 2018.

1. bigchris90068

bigchris90068 New Fapstronaut

I have a sleep disorder (above) that is similar to narcolepsy. It is treated with stimulants that help with symptoms including excessive daytime sleepiness (EDS). The best analogy is driving a car with the parking brake on.

Romantic relationships are extremely difficult, dare I say impossible up to this point. It is becoming clear to me how PMO plays a role in my difficulties. With little to no effort on my part I can experience wild sexual adventures from the convenience of my bed as I struggle with energy and motivation throughout my day. My need to connect and experience love isn't fulfilled furthering feelings of hopelessness.

At day 17 of no PMO, I can feel changes in my body and my thinking. My desire to connect and have sex with a woman is very intense and yet EDS is still pervasive and getting into action around meeting women eludes me.

I have some money coming in and I have been dealing with obsessive thoughts and desires to find a sex worker. I would rather not have all the baggage that comes with that decision. For me it's shame, worry, and compartmentalization.

Anyone have experience and hope with obsessive thoughts about prostitution?