1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Idea for a Youtube Channel.Want to help NoFap community

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Dec 28, 2014.

1. I'm Thinking about Opening a Vlog,Just to Share My Experiences with People.I Really Want to Make Videos like Other Fapstronauts do,but I Want to be a little Different.I Was really impressed by the Sacred Sexuality Project Videos and Mark Queppet Deserves an applause.
    -Any Ideas will be Appreciated from You.

2. Squeaky Soul

Squeaky Soul Fapstronaut

You can do the standard sharing techniques of your own, asking people to send in their own, answer questions. As far as being different, maybe you can do of thing where on the day that they view a video you challenge them to live their day a little differently. For example, a title of the video could be, "Happy," and you challenge them to have a happy day. You then give examples for them to have a more enjoyable day: Take a walk, make a conversation with someone new, draw a picture, and things like that.

Hope it helped,

~Squeaky Soul

3. Yes,I Think Your Idea has Helped me a lot to Expand my Vision Squeaky Soul.Thanks for The Advice. :)