1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I was showering with cold water

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Blackworld, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Blackworld

Blackworld Fapstronaut

I was showering with cold water for first time

It wasnt warm just cold.I knew if i put warm i will want more warm and more until i end up with hot water, so i focused my mind and made it just a little warmer because if its only cold my bones would hurt me and i couldnt. So i added just a little where you almost dont see difference if it is only cold.

And i felt so nice i didnt felt horny like everyone when you put hot water.

When i went out from bathroom i felt more energy and after 20 mins i still think "I cant wait to do it again" because its nice and enjoyable after you try it.

I Free I likes this.
  2. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Absolutely !

Blackworld likes this.
  3. I'm heavy cold water is a treat for me. Hence the polar bear picture.

Blackworld likes this.
  4. David0895

David0895 Fapstronaut

I already arrived about 2 months bathing with cold water, preferably at 2 or 3 in the morning, when the water is cold and not even warmed by the sun, it is so nice and has a lot of benefits here a link; Www.cold-showers.com/a-doctors-view-on-cold-showers/

You can search for information yourself and tell me how you have pracedo your second bath with cold water, also helps you to have willpower.

I also recommend that you look for the method wim hof, it will also help you to reflect and improve some aspects that have personally helped me.

Greetings from Mexico. It's 01:14 and I'm going to take a cold water bath.

5. David0895

David0895 Fapstronaut

Here is another link: http://www.medicaldaily.com/benefit...y-taking-cool-showers-good-your-health-289524