1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I want FREEDOM for good

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by NSDeliver, Jun 27, 2017.

1. NSDeliver

NSDeliver Fapstronaut

I am new on here and looking for support. I started PMO at age 11. It started out with watching P and then heavy M. Then a very sexual driven life with many women. Then escalating to Prostitutes. I realized how this has affected me over the years. Now I want my real life back. I want to be abstinent till I am with my future wife. I dont want to bring P M into a marriage relationship. I see the many testimonies on here and want the same story. Please send any encouragement daily. I will commit to being on here to fight this. I am now on Day 3 of my No PMO journey and hope this is the moment that I never relapse when the temptation arrives. Thanks for listening

i_wanna_get_better1 and Flyhigh like this.
  2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! Let me know if I can help.

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

4. NSDeliver

NSDeliver Fapstronaut

Thank you Septimus. Just having people I can walk this journey with will mean alot. I really appreciate your help

Septimus likes this.
  5. NSDeliver

NSDeliver Fapstronaut

Thank you D.J.. I have a busy schedule so I am hoping to keep focus on the many task I have. I am now on Day 5 and I have drawn more closer to God than ever. I realize in my past relapses that I tried to do this journey alone. I feel that was one thing that caused me to be defeated. Journaling and being Accountable is one of the strategies I choose to use this time. I am very open for suggestions and help that can help me with great Offensive & Deffensive strategies to not fall. I been in ths for so many years that sometimes I dream about what life is like on the other side of Freedom. Thank you so much and I embrace any challenges.

6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

7. NSDeliver

NSDeliver Fapstronaut

Thank you so much D.J...Will do

D . J . likes this.