1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

i talk to myself

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by going up, Dec 28, 2018.

1. going up

going up Fapstronaut

my range of emotion has been widened, deepened. hence my self talk is a lot more full of emotional range. not manic . but happy. creative. kinda new but familiar. its a long gone happy guy come back to express. today is day 11. my penis is the size it was when i was 13. lol. i dont care. its recovering from decades of abuse. it can do what it needs to. i leave it alone. when an urge to wank hits me i talk to it like a waiter offering me a bottle of wine. i say, no thank you, ive had enough. ive drunk my lifes supply already . so i cant have anymore. now go away. but thank you for checking. by the time i get all this out the urge is moving away. not so all encompassing. i can see i will be ok now. i am grateful. 11 days is good. i say thank you a lot. out loud. all over the place. in walmart. in my truck. now. on my bike. often. i mean it. i send out a loud "thank you" into the air. it goes. it does its work. i feel like ive improved the entire planet. lol. bless my heart. : )

Average2Alpha, chiyu and Buddhabro like this.
  2. going up

going up Fapstronaut

p.s. happy new year family. 2019 ...wow. who'da thunk ? : )

Deleted Account likes this.