1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I new Fapstronaut (Germany)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by FrankSchiener, May 16, 2017.

1. My bike tour today was very short. It began to rain.
    Well, on the fifth day with nofap, I feel good and work to feel better an better.
    I had to fight again today to stay consistent.

Marcel0404 likes this.
  2. Trevorphilipz

Trevorphilipz Fapstronaut

Hey man, at least you're active and get out there and exercise. That's the important part, getting off the couch and doing something. So kudos to you for that. The hard part is staying busy during your off time to avoid pmo. Best of luck to you, Frank, stay strong, bro.

FrankSchiener likes this.
  3. Thanks my nofap brother,
    Sport has always been important to me. But I also had a parallel world with videos and masturbation. I want to get out of this parallel world. Back to the real world.
    Sport helps me. And you help me :) Thanks bro

4. Trevorphilipz

I'm here to help :) Exercise and sport are both good. Also good to play sport with friends for fun times. Sport like bowling is very good for that. Nothing like bowling on a nice day with good friends and drinking good beer and having good food. Anyways, best of luck to you my NoFap brother, keep going strong on day 6!

5. Xytron

Xytron New Fapstronaut

6. Hi Xytron,
    leider bin ivh auf facebook nicht mehr vertreten. Mein Wunsch ist frei zu werden von dem ewigen Internetkonsum und speziell von meinem Videokonsum auf anderen Kanälen.
    Seit ich mit PMO begonnen habe, hatte ich kein Problem auf Videos zu verzichten. Heute kam die Keule zurück. Mein Hirn wollte es wieder, aber ich will es nicht.
    Gratulation zu deinen 142 Tagen. Das ist vorbildlich für mich.
    Du kannst mir helfen, ebenfalls so stark zu werden.

7. Trevorphilipz

Hey, Frank, congrats on going 9 days man. Hoping you stay strong, bro. Best of luck to you.

8. Hi Trevorphilipz,
    Thank you for your congratulations. At the moment it is again very difficult for me to stand back PMO. I just woke up and read your lines.
    My mind wants to go back to the videos. But I do not want to.
    It's so hard right now. But I'm looking forward to day 10.

Trevorphilipz likes this.
  9. Trevorphilipz

I do not know if you believe in Christ or not, but He has been a big help to me with this. I know He can help you too. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 Peace be with you, and I hope you stay strong through day 10.

10. Gun777

Gun777 Fapstronaut

Hi Frank. Wie läufts bei dir? Finde es fantastisch du es versuchst. Ich schaffe es einfach nicht von der Sucht weg zu kommen daher interessiert mich wie du bzw ihr euch da durch kämpst?

LG von Gunnar

11. Shaft66

Shaft66 Fapstronaut

Hi Frank, ich dachte auch ich schaffe es nicht. Am welchen Tag bist du im relapse gefallen?

12. Shaft66

Shaft66 Fapstronaut

Es gibt inzwischen eine gruGru für deutsche frapsronauts, Check it Out, kriegen wir die Gruppe voll.