1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need this

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Surrealitycheck, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Surrealitycheck

Surrealitycheck New Fapstronaut

I’ve been masturbating since about 10. I found rubbing myself on my pillow in a certain way felt really good. I’m 25 now and this addiction has really begun to put a strain on my relationships, both romantic and non.

At my worst I’d sometime masturbate upwards of 20 times in a day. In public restrooms, pocket pulling, at work, literally anywhere I could. As I get older my taste get more high risk. I’ve found myself both taking and downloading creepshots and other items that will seriously destroy my life. I have an addiction that I need to break and I need a community to join, with people I hope to make friends with in order to, mainly, give me something else to type in when I look at the browser screen.

I genuinely feel sick, have 0 motivation to do anything except work and when I am working I literally get excited to go home and masturbate. This has consumed me.

My personal conclusion is that this stems from an immature take on life and the desire for instant gratification more so than meaningful experiences. I sit between believing this is truly an addiction and telling myself to grow up and stop being such a little kid.

Idk whether I need help, or if I just need friends.

Nice to meet you all.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here. I hope you keep coming back.

3. Grandpa61

Grandpa61 Fapstronaut

You are in luck because you will find helpful friends here! Let us know how we can help you.