1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need some encouragement!!!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by SpaceshipDriver, Feb 24, 2017.

1. SpaceshipDriver

SpaceshipDriver New Fapstronaut

Hi there,
    So Ive been working on myself changing my habits for the better, recently I quit smoking and I also quit excessive drinking. Now for the noFap. Im on day 2 of noFap and really really fighting the urge right now. I got a huge sex drive, Im kinda a recovering fap junkie, 2 to 3 times for a normal day, and this is waaaay harder than quitting smoking, quite possibly the hardest thing Ive ever done. I don't know what to do!! I keep yelling at my hand NOOO!!! Need a word of encouragement here, Thank you :)

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. SpaceshipDriver

Well I guess one is to keep myself well occupied, also I use a visualization/meditation technique thats works well, visualizing energy travelling from my testes up the spine to my brain. This is still gonna be really hard, Ive been using Fap to deal with the insomnia issue I have.

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

SpaceshipDriver likes this.
  5. SpaceshipDriver

Hey Thanks! I can do this!

PostiveChange1974 and D . J . like this.