1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need help - for developing positive ideas

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Zillion, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

Hence, ive been reading, and come to about various kind of meditation such as yoga nidra, self hypnosis techniques e.t.c..

I do seriously practise on writing down, saying out positive affirmations, doing regular meditation.. still i feel not so confident about reprogramming our subconcious mind..

so i would like to get more explanation and clarity regarding subconcious programming (the right way of creating positive and self development habits)..

also i would like to know about how does law of attraction works..

2. ReZen8ster

ReZen8ster Fapstronaut

It’s basically a life long process. It takes 90 days to develop new habits so if PMO is a problem just stop by any means necessary for at least 90 days.

Habit replacement is a good strategy. Find some new positive activities to fill the time that used to be spent on the old ones.

The 12 step recovery plan is very helpful in looking at the whole self in repair defect of character, resentment, and building a foundation for creating a new self.

I have found many of the books my Mantak Chia very helpful in the area of chi and sexual energy.

I have a whole list of self help books that deal with the law of attraction and making money and being positive. I like the 7 laws of spiritual success by depak Chopra. Jen sincero has abook how to be a badass. The classic in the realm of money and success is Think and grow rich. There is a Movie called the seceret that explains the law of attraction.

I think a simple mindfulness meditation focusing on breath and being present is very helpful. Just let the crazy thoughts go when you think about jobs, bills, girls, life, taking the garbage out. Just let it go. Remind yourself oh I’m thinking again and let it go. Come back to the breath, feel your self your body, listen to the birds or traffic or whatever and don’t label it just acknowledge it as the present. And let the busy thought go. 10 minutes a Day is very helpful, and say a prayer to whatever you believe in to help you become the best version of yourself.

I have made great strides in being happy by practicing 4 main points.

Exercise
    Meditation
    Gratefulness
    Service

I hope that helps and I apologize for any typos I’m writing this in my phone using thumbs.
    Peace ✌️