1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I miss her..

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by jianpip, Sep 19, 2018.

1. jianpip

jianpip Fapstronaut

I am trying hard to forget my ex. But it has been so hard. So painful, I would like to heal. Part of the reason why she left was my adiction to this drug that is killing me. It is taking away from me my confidence, my love for my self, my work time, my patience. It has been just so painful.

I also seem to try to reach God but it is like he is not listening to me. Like the windows of heaven are closed for a while for me. I try to feel like is different, but my own guilt, shame, errors, apparently have conquer me, so I have no hope. Im trying hard to recover this hope.

So far I only got 2 days, but it is like eternity every day. It seems like I have no motivation. That the emptiness is wining over me.

HolySpirit likes this.
  2. Roffelaar

Roffelaar Fapstronaut

Don't want to sound like a dick or anything, but god isn't gonna do anything. YOU have to work hard for it.
    The suffering you are going through is good believe me. I have been through the same. My girlfriend broke up with me a couple years ago and I got depressed for 8 months. When I completely deleted everything of my ex girlfriend and didn't have contact with her for a month.. it all changed.

Infrasapiens likes this.
  3. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

When I was going through a bad breakup I decided to just work overtime, party and drink, and pick up rebound girls. Not saying this is the right thing to do but this got me through a very shitty time in my life.

4. go to 2knowmyself website and go to books section there you will find one book that book name is "how to get over any one in few days" . If you read that book iam saying you will forget that girl 100% not 97 or 98 or 99 it's 100% guarantee book. Hurry up and search that website the offer will go away.

5. zlatan2560

zlatan2560 Fapstronaut

honestly speaking you are going to be miserable for few months .just do one thing ,delete every contact with her ,focus on yourself ,try to meet new girls or make new friends specially girls ,try to know other people and focus on yourself ,hit gym maybe or learn to drive or anything of that sort ,it is going to be hell ,but you will be better off in 6-7 months ,given if you break every contact with her .

6. Judas Johnson

Judas Johnson Fapstronaut

Totally agree

7. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I would not guarantee that but the deleting everything part is right.

8. Padlini

Padlini New Fapstronaut

Find another girl. I know, it's painful. I've been in love and got rejected. The memories of her began fading when I started dating another girl.