1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I met a super cute girl

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by mmdlm, Nov 2, 2018.

1. mmdlm

mmdlm Fapstronaut

Hi there fellow fapstronauts!
    last night i met a cute girl and I got her number, and Im going out with her tonight. So far so good right? But the problem is (and I know it is pathetic) I cant stop thinking about her and i am thinking this might be slippery slope . I mean this hasn't happened to me in a long time and i normally dont obsess over anybody, But then again I've always had my quick fix. Any advice????

2. take things slow, don't have any unrealistic exceptions this early on. Just have fun and be yourself.

Edit: I just realized that you posted this yesterday. How did things go with her?

3. mmdlm

mmdlm Fapstronaut

actually i haven't gone out yet but i will let you now. thanks for the advice

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  4. mmdlm

mmdlm Fapstronaut

So the the date went to shit. I guess a pretty face was all she was. But Im trying to look at it positively, No distractions, More time for self improvement and trading. I am even considering doing a hard mode challenge.

5. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

6. mmdlm

mmdlm Fapstronaut

nah thats not happening

7. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Tough break, shake it off on to the next one.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. charlie78

charlie78 Fapstronaut

Oh man, you could have took things simple and slow.

9. Sometimes one date is all you need. Glad you dodge the bullet and are ready to move on.

mmdlm likes this.