1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I messed up a bit

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SorryWontSayIt, May 14, 2019.

1. SorryWontSayIt

SorryWontSayIt Fapstronaut

Hi!

So last summer I moved to an other town to study. Since I have moved to the new town I have meet some amazing people that I have created a good friendship with.

The problem now, is that one of my friends got feelings for me (or at least had). I also had feelings for her, and at a party I did not do enough. I have been unsure about moving to an other town again (but I have now made my decision today) - But I did not want to act on her to mess with her or my feelings if I moved.

Now she and her best friend seem a bit sad, that I did not do anything about us. Even tho I should have. Both because I am an idiot (was scared) and unsure about moving, he did not do anything.

Even tho I may have lost my chance with her, I still want us to be good friends. How do I fix this? Should I explain her the situation from my stand point? I also still consider to ask her out on date, I know I have messed up and the chance she says yes are not that good, at least I have tried then.

(Don't misunderstand me, it is not hate or anything between us, but I feel something have changed. I don't really know how to explain it. But I still got invited to an other party by her bestfriend that shes going to too. And she also have sent me snaps on snapchat (which she never did after I messed up)).

So to make it clear, I am wondering - should I do anything to fix the friendship? If that is my only chance. Should I ask her out? Or should I just give them time, and leave it all alone.

I know I messed up, and I can't change the past, all I can do is to learn from it and (maybe) try to fix the problem, if there is something to try fix.