1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I looked at anime titties O no

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Tommy James, Mar 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Tommy James

Tommy James Fapstronaut

Does looking at a few anime titties count as resetting my pmo?

2. I would reset just to be serious with myself.

3. Tommy James

Tommy James Fapstronaut

Sigh... okay. Fuck this challenge is harsh.

4. Tommy James

Tommy James Fapstronaut

Alright. For real this time. Thirty days. No tits or ass.

5. You got this! And remember not to be so hard on yourself! I thought extra hard about looking at P today but I managed to run it out of my system. What kind of hobbies do you have which may distract you from P?

Tommy James likes this.
  6. Tommy James

Tommy James Fapstronaut

Sending retarded memes to my friends lol. Jkjk I run track at school and I have a meet tomorrow. Plus homework is pretty time consuming. What’s I’m wondering though Is if I’m watching anime and a fan service scene comes up, does that count as p?

WesternWolf likes this.
  7. Lol I'm all about those memes, that one Patrick and the Change my Mind are making me laugh recently. As for the fan service thing I would think if you exited out of it real quick and don't enjoy the scene I wouldn't count it.

Tommy James likes this.
  8. Tommy James

Tommy James Fapstronaut

Ok. I’m restarting my pmo streak but I’m still gonna tell my friends I haven’t fapped for eight days, cause on a local level most people just think of it as busting a nut.

WesternWolf likes this.