1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I just want to relapse

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by JakeO5, Oct 12, 2018.

1. JakeO5

JakeO5 Fapstronaut

I want to PMO so bad
    So I have been inlove with this woman for a few months now
    There come days where she is happy and where she actually show a huge amount of interest in me, and then there are other days where she can't stop talking about her fiance

I'm really inlove with her, but i don't want to be, I want her to get married and be happy , but in the other hand I want her to be with me

So I really just need to PMO to feel better
    But I'm not going to, I'm going to fight, I'm going to win and I'm gonna overcome my addiction and I'm going to get over her
    It's gonna be hard, but it's gonna be worthwhile

Brave Wolf and kaow84141718 like this.
  2. kaow84141718

kaow84141718 Fapstronaut

PMO would give you the release, but at what cost? You are fighting the good fight.

I'm proud of you for sticking to your guns and not chasing the addiction!!! You got this!!!

And also, you don't need to PMO to feel better. What you should do is INVEST in YOURSELF! What is something you want to improve on, learn, etc.? This will be so much better for you in the long run than a PMO. Keep fighting the good fight!!! :)

Brave Wolf and The Lone Ranger like this.
  3. ju5tcau5e

ju5tcau5e Fapstronaut

Hey man,

Do not relapse, do whatever it takes but don't. Not over something thats not even close to what you will achieve if you keep going. I am no guru or expert when it comes to romantic situations but after having gone through some shit myself even after i thought these days would never come in my life(delusional lol), i can confidently tell you one truth : You do not deserve to put yourself though so much pain. The pain should come from real problems such controlling the urge to PMO not this shit. Trust me , the harder pain you are undergoing - the better you will bounce back. But you need to make yourself understand whats right and whats wrong. Do a little contemplation and you might just get over it! theres more to life than just sitting by idle and waiting for the other person.

4. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

Use that will of steel and listen to the guys above! This is an investment, primarily for you but also the people in the future will be around you. Hang in there, you’re not alone!

5. In case that you have a fiance and she would have a sex with someone behind your back... Do you will like it? If not, don´t do what you don´t like. Pretty simple if you truly understand it.

Btw:
    [​IMG]

4DCreator and JakeO5 like this.
  6. SorryWontSayIt

SorryWontSayIt Fapstronaut

Keep fighting and stay strong.

Doing PMO won't solve your problem. The problem will still be there, and you will have a set back in your progress.

Overcome your addiction, improve yourself.

You will find someone to love, but sometimes we have to wait a bit longer then we want.

JakeO5 likes this.
  7. JakeO5

JakeO5 Fapstronaut

Wow man, that picture is my new wallpaper

. Thank you so much, I also believe so

4DCreator and Deleted Account like this.
  8. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

you need a real woman, not PMO. If this girl don't want to have sex with you find another for your own good man