1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have to stay Home all day long!

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Apr 8, 2018.

1. hello NOfab community,
    currently I am preparing for a very important exam, i study between 8-12 hours per day which means that i stay home all day long. i always have desire to masturbate because all of this tension! any ideas people ?

2. Yes, start each day with 1. A good early breakfast, 2. Some aerobic exercise to get the endorphins flowing.

Then no alcohol, and disconnect the Internet. Set strict periods for exam revision, max 2 hrs, then a relaxing 15 or so minute break.

Try and get good sleep.

3. thanks bro. appreciated !

4. Aklaborer

Aklaborer Fapstronaut

5 Days like me!
    Try to run the streak with me. Lol

5. moonesque

moonesque Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Library, coffee shops, turn off the internet if possible, filters, blockers, do what needs to be done.

robertgianni1976 likes this.
  6. @Deleted Account You've received some great advice here. When I was a teenager I used to be in your situation very often. I think you could try this: in the evening you could go out with your friends or hang out near your house with friends or neighbors, talking and telling jokes. I used to do that, and it took my mind away from PMO a little. Later in the same evening, you may go jogging to release the rest of the tension.