1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I HAVE ALWAYS FELT LONELY ... I GOT USED TO IT

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by uniqueintheuniverse, Jul 20, 2017.

1. I don't know about all of you people but I have always felt this loneliness since I remember my parents were never home , very few friends but I am vey social I have known a lot of people but friends real friends not so many , just wanted to point out that maybe I am addicted to being alone I love my freedom being able not to depend emotionally on anybody , at first when I was younger I hate it being alone as I got older maybe when I got to my mid 30s I got used to this, being able not to depend on anybody to make me happy don't get me wrong I want to fall in love and live a healthy relationship but I don't know I have gotten to being alone that I kind of embrace it it feels good but I am open to a relationship its just that I don't know it just don't happen or maybe I don't really want to .. my advice to all this people who feel lonely is use this feelings to look into yourself to meditate to find yourself to really get to know the real you to me the real loneliness is NOT BEING ABLE TO BE WITH YOURSELF you are never alone if you learn to enjoy your company

Deleted Account and jest like this.
  2. After years of being alone I have grown to prefer being alone because of the freedom. One key aspect to this has been liquor, once normies hit their young adult years they just want to drink. I wasn't impressed by the behavior of drunk people and this has only helped me to prefer to be alone.

jest likes this.