1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have a strong erection

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by FindingAName, Jun 17, 2017.

1. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

Random erections in my bed in my pc chair, in public transport and nearly when walking around {i get an erection or half a one nearly everyday before school on the bus, wtf is happening, erections in school {doesnt help that the teachers are young and sexy, some are early twenties and quite busty with a nice ass :) kind of hard to quit if im confronted with that everyday

2. What is happening to you is a very good thing and you should be grateful for it. You're 100% normal and full of energy. If you don't waste this energy foolishly by masturbating, some day you will make your girlfriend very happy. She will be very attracted to you, love you and do anything to please you.

Don't waste your time and energy. Take up a very active and competitive sport, like basketball or football. You may even consider a contact sport, like boxing, to boost your courage. At least try it, you will see how it will change your life completely.

Don't work hard to get girls. As a matter of fact, don't do any work in this respect. Work hard to improve your mind and body, and the rest will come inevitably. It is the girls who will look for you, you won't have to move a finger. And don't worry if you don't have a handsome face. Girls appreciate courage and manly personality more than a manly face.

sfmark12, Deleted Account and Nucleus like this.
  3. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

looks are PARTLY a part of getting a girlfriend, but if a girl loves you she will find you desirable and beautiful/handsome anyway, and yeah your right, i have tried boxing, im just short/skinny not a type of boxer build, i enjoy football, i play a very nice defensive side, i tried basketball, at my school its simple, stand around TRYING to get good positions and be ignored :) i think its mainly my teammates that make me not like sports, not the sport itself

4. A girl will not love or like you just like that. A girl will love a guy for a definite reason or definite reasons. If you're short, keep up doing basketball, because girls like tall people. Watch basketball matches to learn strategy, and your work will be appreciated on the field by your team mates, who will respect you more. Search the internet about what prevents your body from growing, and avoid those activities or habits.