1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have a question about abstaining

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by John Silva, Nov 6, 2018.

1. John Silva

John Silva Fapstronaut

If i go a month without jerking off but use lidocaine numbing cream so i don’t feel my dick for the month. Would that still give me the same quitting affect or would it ruin it?

2. David stone

David stone Fapstronaut

Dont do something this stupid. If you cant control yourself dont abstain. This is not for anyone.

Low and FX-05 like this.
  3. John Silva

John Silva Fapstronaut

4. David stone

David stone Fapstronaut

Using a cream is artificial mean of not fapping.(and can cause irreversible dmg)
    The problem is in your mind, not your dick.

Low and Deleted Account like this.
  5. John Silva

John Silva Fapstronaut

but the dick is where the urge comes from like boners or when i can’t sleep

6. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

No. The biggest sex organ is your brain - that is where the urges come from. Your dick is just a mechanism controlled by nerves and sphincters. These receive messages from the brain. Numbing your dick will not repair brain function damage.

7. John Silva

John Silva Fapstronaut

Ok that’s a good point sorry for sounding dumb and wasting your time

8. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Not at all. We are always full of questions and it is not a waste of time to clarify things. You will go on to teach others. :)

9. John Silva

John Silva Fapstronaut

Thanks man and I will teach others

walkinfaith likes this.