1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have a hole in my soul.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, Jul 20, 2017.

1. I have been in a hospital for half a year now. My psychologist told me today that she is not going to continue treatment with me when I leave the hospital in a few weeks. How can something hurt this bad? I will miss her. I dont even know why. I have never really looked her in the eyes since I get the sense of loosing myself. The only thing my emotions have ever done to me is causing me pain, so I avoid it completely. Counting numbers, watching horror movies, hurting myself to distract them. I think I am going to feel like this forever. I cant stand it anymore.

2. Mr.No

Mr.No Fapstronaut

You will find another psychologist. He or she hopefully can help you. Maybe you get an psychologist with a relaxing typical psychologist voice.

You will miss your psychologist because you trust her. And you think she know so much about you that only she can help you. But thats not true.

Be patient. You will not loose. Stop watching horror films they are not good for anybody.

Be patient.
    I dont know your pain but i hope the pain will go away.

NF SINCE BIRTH and jest like this.
  3. jest

jest Fapstronaut

Recent horror movies suck man, I've seen hundreds and they're nowhere near as good as the old stuff.

Anyway, can you keep in touch with your psychologist? If you're going to miss her that much I suppose you could still contact her from time to time? This may seem like the end of the world but you must learn to live without the need for somebody to make you feel better. Personally, I'm slowly getting there.
    Feel free to message me anytime and I'll try and help you to the best of my ability.

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  4. As Mr.No put it, you will find another psychologist, then you will start to feel more self-confident and independent.

But watching horror movies is not going to help you, on the contrary. If you want something interesting, go to google or youtube and search for 'unsolved mysteries' or 'unexplained mysteries' or ancient civilizations such as the Incas, Mayans, or Sumerians. Listen to music, go for walks or jogging, or learn something you'd like to do (like playing the guitar). Also, you shouldn't hurt your body or heart - use them to make yourself better and happier.

HipPete and NF SINCE BIRTH like this.
  5. thanks for the comments. They calmed my mind. Ending this relationship is going to be hard. I am sure it will happen gradually. I am not looking forward to going trough this. I need to meet healthy people again and have normal conversations. I feel awful but I guess I have to go trough this to grow. Made it 4 days. Lets hope this turns to the better soon.

jest likes this.
  6. jest

jest Fapstronaut

Stay strong, we're here if you need anything!

7. Yeah, best of luck out there fam!

8. That's the spirit bruh!!
    Stay positive & be a badass warrior..