1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I hate myself but i wanna fix it

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Apr 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I sit here typing this depressing embrassing maniacal post to remind myself why I started my NoFap journey. I want to feel happy again and i hate the fact i wake up in this lost state because how far this addiction has pushed me. I have kept this secret and a pretty big one at that to myself all these years and the bulit up saddness is finally spewing out in front of eyes. The entire week has been hard for me, seriouly.... The loniness felt in my hotel room at the end of every night but I know things only go up from here. Theres always that feeling not sure if its lust or the want to be connect to a female stronger each day. I want to feel real emotion, hell i die for a real life conversation with one even if its a few seconds. Too bad everyone at my schools a guy and the testosterone levels puts the environment on edge. But me im not like that and i know someday i'll find her. Whoever she is wherever she is you'll find me. I raise my Pabst Blue Ribbon high and say cheers to day 20.

robertgianni1976, ShowY and j_pwc_bat like this.
  2. j_pwc_bat

j_pwc_bat Fapstronaut

Good post, and Congratulations on your 20 days of Success -- it becoming more and more of a habit.
    Looks like you are pushing through occasional loneliness -- and being a great example to yourself and others.
    You might try Free dating websites to help address your social needs.

Guess you would be going through the normal flatline.
    NoFap's definition of flatline [click on 'Glossary' at top of page]:
    "Flatlining: Many NoFap® users report one or more periods of zero libido during their streak, especially in the 2-6 week period. Transitioning from an overexcited, always-eager libido to none at all can be disconcerting and even scary for the experienced masturbator, but many Fapstronauts report that it is only a phase in the reboot and will pass."

Deleted Account likes this.