1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I hate my life; I am willing to do anything you guys tell me to get back on track

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Nick:3, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Nick:3

Nick:3 Fapstronaut

Ok so,

I am in 2nd year of university, studying concept art.

There's a lot of work and i'm behind on my deadlines, and I have been feeling that this is not my passion anymore for a while (a lot this month tbh).

It feels like anything that requires success will end up with you hating it but pushing on through it anyway for many years.

I question wether I can find my life purpose (something I enjoy every day or atleast most days that gives me fulfilment)

I see my ex a lot, and we have sex fairly regularly (once-twice a week), I think that's part of the reason for my depression (she's great, but I O during sex, not blaming her at all, it's my choice).

I find it hard to feel connected, and even harder to visualise a future where I can be happy, even though I meditate a lot, it all seems that I don't enjoy anything much, except for my martial arts classes.

I can't seem to get any other girls hardly except for my ex (or ones on or even near my level for that matter), even though I look pretty good (a girl said im 8/9 outta 10, but i didn't 'feel' it)

If there's any tips on what I should do regarding uni (stay or leave), or on how to find your way in life, or if I should travel and work, let me know of your opinions and advice.

I'm open to anything and everything, and if you read this far then I thank you for your patience

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Ah, another one with an emotional crisis I see, welcome. I do have that "I didn't feel like it" attitude too, I have been called nice things before and I always think it is some kind of trap/reverse psychology/hardcore sarcasm and I still do so I really do not have any solutions for you. Just know that you are not alone.

Nick:3 likes this.
  3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Ah, another one with an emotional crisis I see, welcome. I do have that "I didn't feel like it" attitude too, I have been called nice things before and I always think it is some kind of trap/reverse psychology/hardcore sarcasm and I still do so I really do not have any solutions for you. Just know that you are not alone.