1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I gave up on semen retention

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, May 28, 2019.

1. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

What do you mean?

2. to have sex

3. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Honestly, I did not thought about that way.

I know a friend who is happily married and was never addicted to PMO.

But when he is away on work, even a week or more. He doesn’t PMO or MO.

And what happens to you, also happens to him. Your body is normal and you are still in progress of healing.

4. i dont think i will heal from this shit tbh. its an endless struggle

5. If you keep complaining you will never improve. suit yourself.

Sysyphus likes this.
  6. As long as you cry or whine, you will be an virgin.

AfricanWarlord likes this.
  7. yeah so? we all have to make an account at some point. you ere probably a 2dayer at some point too

8. lol, i whine cause im a virgin not the other way around.

9. That's why you are one ;)

eoptda and AfricanWarlord like this.
  10. You should be excited this is happening to you! Its a very normal part of the process. trust me on this brother. The loneliness really is painful, but be glad you don't have to worry about someone nagging at you and stealing your energy every day. Lol.
    Even though I'm not a virgin, you'll feel like one anyways.
    Build your confidence. go do things you enjoy, like hobbies. Go for a walk. Even go to a mall where lots of babes are and just look them in the eye, smile and say hello. Start small first. Wherever you go, you'll have an opportunity to strike up some small talk and before you know it, some chick will annoy the hell out of you. Lol

11. homo_sapien the 7th

homo_sapien the 7th Fapstronaut

Hello. Just think about why you started. The semen retention is possible and there are people out there who have done and are currently doing it correctly. I suggest you start Yoga practice, there are many natural ways to block the ejaculation process.Just think about the importance of semen. And from the semen, out of the 15 million SPERM/mL, think about that one sperm whose size is around 50 micrometer just made the Humans, combining with the Ova 100+ micrometer.
    Just think about how powerful is that one sperm combined as SEMEN.:emoji_baby:
    KEEP IT GOING DON'T STOP, DON'T CHANGE THE DESTINATION, INSTEAD CHANGE THE ROUTE TO REACH THERE.:emoji_v: